Saturday 13 October 2018

Electric Souls



It's interesting to note that the camera can discern between an electric soul and a natural one. I will provide a video clip here showing an interview with the YouTube CEO, Susan Wojcicki,, who is taking down channels of those in the truth community while promoting the trending of music artists (for lack of a better term) who can only be described as corruption.

For example... 
6ix9ine's 'Stoopid' video
[31 million views]

"Bitch I'm stupid, bitch I'm dumb
I be tweakin', I be wildin', I be booted (Bitch I be drunk)
I be stealin', I be robbin', I be lootin' (You don't wanna die)
Your boyfriend dumb, he get no money, bitch, he stupid
Oh, bitch, he, oh, bitch, he stupid
Damn, homie, in high school you was the man, homie (2012)
What the fuck happened to you? (Stoopid)
I'm just sayin', homie
Now you smokin' Black & Milds, smokin' reds, homie
Ah, ah, ah, what's up? Shmurda on the motherfucker
He said nigga 6ix9ine was poppin, cuz
Tell him shut up, suck a dick..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDa5iGiPgGs

Cue the following video to 10:23 and notice Susan Wojcicki's head will pixelate but the interviewer's head remains normal..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=klQZLssoyl4

"You and me, we are electric soldiers
With the power of lightning in our eyes
Don't believe a single world they told ya
When they said that we would never last, 
We'll always survive..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7i0cYlIqmY


No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...