Monday 25 March 2019

Voodoo Honeymoon

VOODOO

From Louisiana French voudou, from a West African language
(spirit, demon, deity)
Vandoo: the name of an African deity.

Vodun: "fetish connected with snake worship"
Vo: "to be afraid"; "harmful."
Clinton Honeymoon in Haiti and the Voodoo Affair
"In her new book, Hillary Clinton says that the private-server scandal during the election was so frustrating “that she was ‘tempted’ to construct voodoo dolls in the images of ‘certain members’ of the news media and Congress, and then ‘stick them full of pins,’” according to Breitbart. Read the rest here...
click

Beauvoir gave them a “brief course in voodoo theology” as Clinton described it. Later that afternoon, the ceremony began. Clinton wrote:

“After several minutes of rhythmic dancing to pounding drums, the spirits arrived, seizing a woman and a man. The man proceeded to rub a burning torch all over his body and walk on hot coals without being burned. The woman, in a frenzy, screamed repeatedly, then grabbed a live chicken and bit its head off. Then the spirits left and those who had been possessed fell to the ground.”
Clinton wrote that his “brief foray into the world of voodoo” furthered his fascination with “the way different cultures try to make sense of life, nature, and the virtually universal belief that there is a nonphysical spirit force at work in the world.”
Related image
 - https://www.coreysdigs.com/haiti/clintons-haitian-black-magic-secret/

Say you don't know me, you'll burn
You can refuse, but you'll lose, it's by me
Say you don't want me, you'll learn
Nothin you do will be new, 'cause I'm through
Call me a liar, you knew
You were a fool, but that's cool, it's all right
Call me the Devil, it's true
Some can't accept but I crept inside you
So if a stranger calls you
Don't let him whisper his name
'Cause it's Voodoo, oh!
Fade into shadow, you'll burn
Your fortune is free, I can see it's no good
Never look back, never turn
It's a question of time 'till your mine and you learn
So if a stranger sees you
Don't look in his eyes
'Cause he's Voodoo!
Say you don't know me, you'll burn
You can refuse, but you'll lose, it's by me
Say you don't want me, you'll learn
Nothin you do will be new, 'cause I'm through
Voodoo!
Bring me your children, they'll burn!
Never look back, never turn!
Cry me a river, you'll learn Voodoo!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...