Monday 24 January 2022

The Undead General of the Demonic Army



Vampires cannot on their own enter a house without an invitation because the threshold on a mythological and spiritual level is considered as a kind of magical and protective barrier that gives security to the home. If Vampires try to enter uninvited they will get weaken or even lose their powers.

Jesus: "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me." - Revelation 3:20

vampire (plural vampires)
'A mythological undead creature said to feed on the blood of the living.'
Jesus is said to have exited his tomb after being dead. He became an animated Undead man.

"Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood have eternal life, and I will raise them up on the last day (army of the undead) for my flesh is true food and my blood is true drink. Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood abide in me, and I in them." - John 6:51

Why do the demonic cower before the crucifix?
You're rubbing a memory of their General being defeated and tortured.
Why do demons have to obey Jesus?
He's the General of the demonic army.
Did you think the troops under Lee would be under General Grant's command?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEcFVc9CCRU

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...