Friday 18 March 2022

Time Bomb

I live in a doll cage
With Shinigami eyes
Robotic Monster Infection
Are you ready to die?
I know you're sweating on your bed
Really please, I'm a ghost
We wrote to your Son's Star
He said "How's the weather, baby? How do you deliver?"
The weather is sick
He says, "How's the storm, how are you, baby?"
What's pink in your mind?
I want a little blue for you
How do you feel razing your head for the sea?
Every red light seems attractive
You don't need medicine to dance
Cold toes
I wanna drink
Take the soul and drink from the sun
I lean against walls to stand
And touch my face with my hands
Playing with burning papyrus
I don't want you to leave a page
I can turn your picture to one side
My thoughts leave the world today my love
When it shocks
A thing of blue falls like light
Born in the air
He draws a bow
They rise in the tumult of the night
I’m not ready so don't touch me
I love my shell
I'm a gun
I put on my heat and tear at the ribbons
On the fly
Talking with this venomous tongue
Flycatchers hang over my head
Enjoying a stick with a bit of that drizzle
Add a splash of poppy seeds
I can't pretend everything’s alright
Enjoy the action
We’ll go face to face!
Oh, it's on the surface
I can see you staring at the temptation
Blink your eyes
Tell me what you mean to say
On the surface he turns against you
Alone in the sea
I cannot judge
I don't want to know that I can't leave!
Soon the leaves will fall
The sky will sing
Wake up your skin with invisible wounds
You'll prick your funny parts again
You can see my plump lips
Slanted lips when I swallow
In front of the swollen moon
Hollow
Special tears as the brain emits heat
To keep the light on for a thousand years
I never understood who I was
I never wanted to
So look
I couldn't let the sun flow alone among demons
I see everything reflect in mirror
Lost children turned to shadows
I met my fate on the way
Filled the sky with the number seven
I see all the middle
I see the whole beach
N Lightning
Even in the mirror (sweet)
Awesome weapon
Queen of Heaven
Where are you tonight?
Oh I know there's dust in my heart
I want to play and run in the dark
I fly in the night
I fly in the night
I'm the cutest damn thing you’ll ever see
There's always something to run after
I feel my heart beating
You swallow me up but I'm unable to move
Throw the ball
Hit the wall
No need to listen to the music
Entropy from out of fickle energy
Lack of pleasurable love or sympathy
Act as friend or act as foe
How do birds sing?
Maybe it's crying
Not really music
All of it all just a lie
Empathy lets entropy tear me apart
Friend or foe
It keeps me alone
Sure I broke your heart in the dark
I‘m a needle in the hard-to-see park
Without closing the window between us
Your voice sounds strange as you die
When you call me you want money
You want fame
(“Yes, yes!")
My heart beats in the sad underground
A song to sing just to keep you around
It beats its dirty beat deep in the earth
Extreme death screams in your mind
Eliminate the excessive suicide
Your body did what makes people talk
Is your spirit freeing your body?
Excessive death leaves the body thin
You want something new
You want something dead
A flying blanket in the sun
I am the one who loves to dream
Feeling up memories
When I’ve no time to dream
Skip to the scene
Killing floor with its diamond blood
It seems like the ghost has fallen for good
My fingers hook inside your mouth
Love it, play it, crush it, lose it
I suck away at your trembling fingers
No need to think
Just follow my footsteps
To the place I call my final doom
Can you see me alone in the show?
I can tell you once
I'm a big time bomb
The cross and faith of love will end
Lying on the ground
Knees in the water
You can't go where the light comes on
I’ve a mind like a big black hole
Bury my eyes when the sun goes out
Leave the grass and trees behind
The limbs will die to dry on the ground
My mind is blind with the blackest things
The eyes of the sun when the stars turn red
Now pure tears stop
Stopped raining on kings
You looked for a diamond you wanted to touch
It shines bright
An egg in the sky
A rose
It's beautiful, baby
You can have it
Will I not sleep anymore?
These tricks I play as I remain asleep
I tell myself
"Never cry on July 9th"
I keep crying tears until the Day
July the 4th
Broken glass is also bright
Green glass shimmer as the northern lights
I’ll wear black eyeliner
To match my black dress
Deeper, even deeper
Into the world’s sad mess
Only the hair god can blow up new pillars
The sun always loves you
It hither and thithers
The sick twin's the size of a wet rooster
An irresponsible, modern black-haired woman
Who sleeps with bare hands and pleads for lost idiots
Walk through my spine
I’ll watch you glow red
Feel the cold fingernail scrapes as I enter
The blue wind blows when your eyes are half open
Just swallow the soft skin
You touch inside me
Knowing I can turn you into something that stings
I can totally eat you up
M
I work hard at taking the love of a fool
I love you so much I fell on the floor
On the ground, child, hole, earth, pit, fallen, here, here and here
I win where I choose
Where to go, wonder, wonder
You can play it again
You know me
The girl renowned for playing with fire
In the song in the dark in the recess of my heart
The mind of rain drops I told you about
Well, baby
Lie if I can't erase you
If I can
I'll shoot you
Every day, day after day, as you run headless
I hope to bless you, children, with violence
So thoughtful of you to pick me an apple
I'll raze the human race
And set up electric eraser simulators
People wish to go crazy Praying for the Night Light, Oro’s help
It's a bright night and I'm ready to play
Laughing in the hidden places
Where the water table rises inside your head
And my eyes begin to look threatening
Dead
I'm a spawning Fish of Saturn
Kissing you good night from the underground
You'll seduce me when you hear the rumors
You'll seduce me not as the Broken Promise
I’ll kiss you in the blueness
When the mark is lured and touches my heart
It's a beautiful time to drop heads over heels
Take your seat
Listen to the Prince
On the strawberry counter in Strawberry Fields
Orders are given according to program
The King of the Sun
The Lion of the Pride
The SS, Son of Samael

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...