Wednesday 4 May 2022

EVIL PLANS

FLANDERS POPPY OF REMEMBERANCE DAY
SODOM REMEBERS THE FALLEN https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IztZ5ueO00

"ARE YOU READY TO DIE? I GOT MY SHINIGAMI EYES ON"
- Grimes, Mother of Elon Musk's 7th Son, Baby X

SHINIGAMI IS GOD OF THE DEAD, GOD OF THE HIVE INSECTS


WHO OFFERED YOU HIS HAND?

"I'd gladly lose me to find you. I'd gladly give up all I had. To find you I'd suffer anything and be glad. To win you I'd stand naked, stoned and stabbed. I'd call that a bargain. The best I ever had. I'd gladly lose me to find you [turn from a zero to a one]. To catch you I'm gonna run and never stop. I'd pay any price just to win you Surrender my good life for bad [an E. Villain]. To find you I'm gonna drown an unsung man [off to the well of souls he goes and the Ghost has another body to maneuver with].
I sit looking 'round, I look at my face in the mirror. I know I'm worth nothing without you. One and one make one [One member with the same Terminator Mind. And I'm looking for that free ride to me [So I flew in to give you a hand and lead you into, the promised land [The Ark Angel].

“Covid-19 is the virus of Theseus" - Elon Musk
"It’s not clear whether Musk had meant Proteus, the shape-shifting sea god" - NY Post

The Q-Payload is going to be a bio-weapon.
He doesn't want to ruin the "I" Land,
the Promised Land to his Black Eyed [windows of the souless] Peas
He only wants to hit the lights [those that aren't hollowed ones, Hollowed be his name]. "I spread disease like a dog, discharge my payload"
Neo-el the Neon Knight, God of Nocturnal Night
Turns 0's [the being in the body] into the wrong #1s [being-less bodies]

WHY THERE ARE UNCARING HUMANS ON THE PLANET
(Earth is not a PLAN ET or an Extra Terestrial Plan, it's the Apple of God's "I", the "I" Land)
Your memories of your sense of self can be copied and stored on a magnetic medium.
When those memories are installed into a brain that's been swiped clean,
you're left with just the personality without the one that identified with that personality.
You become one of Lilith's flowers, an Orc id.
You don't have the loving, empathetic energy that owned those memories
So now you're cold instead of warm.
After that, you can be weaponized as a hive army
[People's Liberation Army of the Mecch-china March Machina]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jElCPYN1fu4
...to do the will of the one that is making these beingless personalities.
From the Album 'Tribe of [electric] Force https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSpuVsLnl1k
It's impossible for a non-being person to understand what a being is.
Elon Musk turning zeros [non physical being] into 1s, non-being personalities.
If two non-being personalities mate, the child will be beingless, as O Well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLsQsirjmeo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...