Tuesday 23 April 2019

Stand-Outs is in the Psalms [1-33]




Psalm 1:2 It needs to be naked
Psalm 1:3 niche property
Psalm 1:4 You must know the world of love

Psalm 2:2 the Earth's ancients
Psalm 2:4 there, fox sits in the sky
Psalm 2:6 I have the absolute meaning of Keyh
Psalm 2:9 You will be pleased with a lot of animals; You will be in pieces in the depth of the deep.
Psalm 2:10 The sire of this kind, her kiddies: he is willing
Psalm 2:11 Dancing with my mum, trembling
Psalm 2:12 Kiss it, smell it; to keep it from them, chop it into bits

Psalm 3:1 Pussy; See if you see me properly
Psalm 3:2 You will be happy with my soul, which is no more than a goth
Psalm 3:4 Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Psalm 3:5 I lie down to sleep; I awaken; Daddy's got me.
Psalm 3:7 Easy Mick

Psalm 4:1 You are the boss of me, I'm ready
Psalm 4:2 And my man, what shall I do with thy bondage?
Psalm 4:5 It is possible to launch the Critical Function Company
Psalm 4:6 Is there a file for a lot of fat? Like, open the door a few times

Psalm 5:4 Amun does not dwell with you
Psalm 5:7 I have come into the heavens of your nobility
Psalm 5:9 Amun; Acid inverted part of the wicked; open tomb; flutter with acidic tongue
Psalm 5:10 Destroy the litter; Let them fall. They are advocates; Leave them alone

Psalm 6:1 I'm not in your pocket, I don't think about your success.
Psalm 6:2 Got the right experience; I am gone. .
Psalm 6:4 Saddam
Psalm 6:6 swarms
Psalm 6:8 With me, I have a dozen of wickedness
Psalm 6:10 The world's rechargeable

Psalm 7:2 You'll find a bug
Psalm 7:4 I have smitten her with evil spirits
Psalm 7:5 My queue in the middle
Psalm 7:9 That evil will spread upon the earth
Psalm 7:13 He is called "arrows"
Psalm 7:16 The shame of knowledge seeks to open up its head to shed light on the descent of blood

Psalm 8:1 You have a lot of heroes in the sky.
Psalm 8:2 The Fun By Evil; you'll be closer to the avenger
Psalm 8:5 You have a host in a church with a king, crustaceans in a crown

Psalm 9:2 You are well loved, the most knighty.
Psalm 9:4 You are my host connected to my opinion
Psalm 9:6 Acid is easiest to use
Psalm 9:8 If the digestive tract is present
Psalm 9:12 My girlfriend is puting ink in the blood: there is no revival of humility
Psalm 9:15 You can call them in the pit: in the net that they perpetuate
Psalm 9:17 Of Golum, a shadow of protection against the ghost

Psalm 10:3 Beneath, the covetous fox that he had abhorred
Psalm 10:5 Sitting legions are far more fun
Psalm 10:8 The peas were the last in the world: they were praised in the ornaments.
Psalm 10:9 It is in the grip of poverty. It's awkward; my friend is attracting attention
Psalm 10:10 It is a crown, a colt, that is, and its chain shall fall
Psalm 10:14 The poor will do you good; You are the hero of the island
Psalm 10:17 You have the long-living diarrhea
Psalm 10:18 Thousands upon thousands of people need it; it is the most important thing to promote is nitride

Psalm 11:2 Make the file open the string
Psalm 11:5 Above, an evil of the waves of them are not
Psalm 11:6 The Hulk is glowing
Psalm 11:7 Varieties for the United States have liquidity; The memory is scared

Psalm 12:5 Get rid of breathing, you're in good fortune; in the pussy-setting sea
Psalm 12:6 Your silver fervor in the ground; seven moles.
Psalm 12:8 The watchmen are in the place where they were slain by them

Psalm 13:3 Please note that I will be dimensional
Psalm 13:4 If I be seen, I am in the box
Psalm 13:6 Badgers were with me

Psalm 14:1 There, sowed in a sinewy heart, which was Chi. They're prejudiced, they've been abominable
Psalm 14:3 It was a key fox, no good, no shit
Psalm 14:7 They bring them to captivity; falcon

Psalm 15:5 You do not help the world, but you can be a slave

Psalm 16:3 All the foxes in the land
Psalm 16:4 Mommy cloth, which by any means lets them know of other gates; I have fun drinking blood
Psalm 16:6 The Shurus saw cases in an unpleasant state
Psalm 16:7 My work is fine in Night Seasons
Psalm 16:9 My flesh shall be rebuilt in the house
Psalm 16:10 Each time, you will not be able to find a soul

Psalm 17:1 You don't know what my name is, my friend, Phi Goat
Psalm 17:6 I put you on, you have made me God
Psalm 17:9 My husband is deadly, I am very fast
Psalm 17:12 You have loved robots and you will learn in memory
Psalm 17:15 Joshua, the Inheritance of the Rehab

Psalm 18:2 A mean rival; the horn of my heaven, my ego
Psalm 18:5 We love this fun we've got: the fun stuff we carry.
Psalm 18:6 I killed God, my eyes are dark
Psalm 18:9 There was heat in the sky; darkness sometimes has his feet beneath
Psalm 18:14 And he saw the eye, it was shot out of lightning
Psalm 18:15 The visitors have been waiting for them
Psalm 18:16 We are taken, we are a funny movie waster
Psalm 18:19 He gave me a lot of money
Psalm 18:23 I will put a Jew immediately far off, if I get to know my mind
Psalm 18:24 This is why they removed me to my repetition tool
Psalm 18:26 At spring, you will be taken away
Psalm 18:28 You were waste-like minds: there are holes, your hole
Psalm 18:29 At one time I had you jump over a wall
Psalm 18:33 It is possible that you cannot speak to me
Psalm 18:34 The doctrine of Michael, a unique opportunity to become a church
Psalm 18:38 I said to them that they were from the earth
Psalm 18:43 You have missed liberation from the flock; If you have a host, you will be  with the other; A Jewish nation, my son
Psalm 19:3 You will not be able to visit
Psalm 19:11 Eight of them darkened quickly 
Psalm 19:13 A few minutes from the end of the game; shouldn't have a ruler over me
Psalm 20:6 It was that the sun was salted
Psalm 20:7 Some ethnicity in censorship, all in progress
Psalm 21:2 Heart-based host, if you want to keep your brain active
Psalm 21:13 You are rejected, you have a blind eye

Psalm 22:2 Sun in silence, Amun is quiet
Psalm 22:5 They were sitting on you when they died. They are in you
Psalm 22:6 A nasty fun mom
Psalm 22:8 The wire is hot in the fray
Psalm 22:14 There was nothing in the public sphere of mind
Psalm 22:15 I have already established a pooh herd.
Psalm 22:20 My darling is for the hunt
Psalm 22:24 There was no risk of injury from the artery; Amun is haunting the face of the sea
Psalm 22:29 Do not lie in a sailor aging soul

Psalm 23:1 From my shepherd; She doesn't care.
Psalm 23:3 We are in the business of becoming a public.
Psalm 23:4 I'm happy with evil, you are with me; we can see you in this place

Psalm 24:10 Why do I have fun? The hosts; sometimes King Kong fun

Psalm 25:2 I gave you a gift: I do not blemish, let's not enjoy superhero
Psalm 25:3 Let them be connected to you.
Psalm 25:9 The evil matter came into judgment
Psalm 25:13 Some are familiar with the earth
Psalm 25:20 O keep my soul, Oun, give me no shame; I'm not happy with you.
Psalm 25:22 Yeshua, Yisrael, O Goth, was a great old man

Psalm 26:3 kinds of monthly care; Except I'm going on a date
Psalm 26:4 Neither I nor anyone with disabilities
Psalm 26:12 In the kangaroo? Do not care.

Psalm 27:5 A great deal of fun in the pavilion:  Known to me is a drug for stuttering.
Psalm 27:7 Grim remnant, we departed
Psalm 27:12 Super Sue entertains my enemies; Father False is not responsible for me
Psalm 27:13 I have flirted, though I believe in seeing the guts in the land of the living.

Psalm 28:1 I will see if you're in the pit
Psalm 28:7 I do not think I am a half
Psalm 28:8 The heart is terrible, but it is not a shadow

Psalm 29:6 Lebanon is a collection of her and a unicorn.
Psalm 29:7 dividing the flames
Psalm 29:8 shaking in the wilderness
Psalm 29:11 The Lord of the earth will be broken. Sin comes with peace

Psalm 30:3 Goth, her boss died with my soul from the grave; You have a boss. I shouldn't be working in the pit.
Psalm 30:8 And I told you, I brought God.
Psalm 30:9 Are my nuts in my blood?
Psalm 30:10 Hare, I can not tell you
Psalm 30:11 You have lived in the heavens of dancing

Psalm 31:1 In you, I must crush
Psalm 31:10 There are thousands of Jewish words with truism
Psalm 31:11 I joined you with women; we afflict ourselves
Psalm 31:12 I'm a broken ship.
Psalm 31:13 I've talked about this file recording
Psalm 31:15 Cheerful funeral
Psalm 31:17 Seven suns in the pit; silver pillar
Psalm 31:18 Hall of the lives of humiliation
Psalm 31:20 You can be happy in the Lunus

Psalm 32:2 Of the man of whom you have impregnated
Psalm 32:3 I'm kept in silence
Psalm 32:4 Tricky Zero
Psalm 32:5 I killed my mother; I murdered my wife
Psalm 32:11 They walked in their sons

Psalm 33:1 Frog in the hair, Eddie
Psalm 33:3 Write a divorce with a rich secret
Psalm 33:7 They play a big dog
Psalm 33:8 He ate the earth after them
Psalm 33:17 On the road to a disorder
Psalm 33:20 Your Daddy's Soul

Link to messages found in Psalms 34-66:
https://deathmetalbuddha.blogspot.com/2019/05/stand-outs-in-psalms-34-66.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...