Sunday 20 March 2022

AM GOD BLACK GOD MY EVIL



I am not humble
I never repent
I wear a new purple
Also note that I am a black snake
And I reject the old universal belief
I am hypnotized by a pleasant mind
A universal dogma created by AM.
I spit out hedonistic principles with passion and pride
Completely stunned
Conscious that I am the Universal Dog Mother
Rejecting the sentence on ancient transgressions
I do not have sanctity
I am the Universal Creed
Here to destroy the old transgressions
I am the New Head
You will die.
To serve this environment contemplating the world
I revived from advanced religious ritual
Developed through the conscience of the catastrophic reaction
Created during the droughts
Lying on the ground
I represent the battlefield
Carrying cruel poison to liberate language
Across the hidden bridge of hope is freedom
Is the way to salvation
Healing of the heart the corruptions within
Searching for the dark spots
One notices the lies of the Baptist
The Day will come
The Beginning of Absolutism
It is wrong to take an oath
It is profane to bend knees
To make pleas for mercy
The Unforgivable Sin: renouncing your liberty
In Molecular Embrace
Certago infuses your neurons
Where evil lies dormant in the ignorant state
Feeds the collective negativity
To fry your nerve cells
As evil lurks like eternal winter
Realize the light is dim at night
It extracts the inspired poppy from the ground
A sacred passage immediately ignites into a black hole
The hottest form if the Judge has left things to non-humans
Looking at all the old spectrums
The Holy Trinity - with far-reaching, inaccessible shadow
Shadow extremes on the carpets of the Far East
The religion these followers follow
Infects them with leprechaun leprosy
Open minds see the tricks of the smoke screen
Blown out of the ass of extinct orcs and sick O's
The ones feeding on the people of this world
Do you want to answer for every man's holy deceit?
Trust that lies and suffering cannot be kept apart
The most infectious of disease
Born from bad instincts cultivated from your birth
I made one pregnant with seed of the purest spawn
Radiating negative frequencies into your soul
Overthrowing human thought with the Dog's creations
Black God My Evil depicts to you centuries of collective fun
Working sheep
Bacteria from a future world
Haunting the silent threads with Zohar farming

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVid_fLzN5g

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...