Friday 11 March 2022

Emanations of Russel Brand

I did an image search for Mark Dice and mysteriously, Russel Brand shows up.

Incredibly, I discovered he was following Paul Joseph Watson on Twitter. Mark and Paul stick out like sore thumbs for being the most obvious soulless candidates.

After doing some shares to guests he had on his "Under the Skin" [I get why he uses this title, now] podcast, he disappeared from Twitter the next time I looked him up.

I'm watching his last YouTube upload and he's looking like a shadow of his former self.
***** RUSSEL TOOK HIS TWITTER ACCOUNT DOWN FOR A WEEK [?] AND THE VIDEO AT THE GIVEN YT ADRESS HAS NOTHING TO SEE**** [no point in watching this replacement]
He looks to be emanating a form of radiation or a substance that causes distortion when being video taped.
You can see the phenomenon here >> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBw1csl4tk4

Rob Zombie sings, "I am the Nexus One" ['More Human than Human, 1995]
NEXUS: from Latin "that which ties or binds together"

Rolling Stone Interview, 1970
Until the end of his life, Lennon maintained that the song was actually inspired by a painting that his three-year-old son Julian had made of Lucy O’Donnell, his classmate at Heath House nursery school. “This is the truth: My son came home with a drawing and showed me this strange-looking woman flying around,” he explained during an appearance on The Dick Cavett Show in 1971. “I said, ‘What is it?’ and he said, ‘It’s Lucy in the sky with diamonds,’ and I thought, ‘That’s beautiful.’ I immediately wrote a song about it."

Pink Floyd
Album: A Saucerful of Secrets
Released: 1968
Song: "Let there be more light"
"For there revealed in glowing robes was Lucy in the sky
And glowing slightly from his toes his psychic emanations flowed
"

Emanations like we see [did see] in Russel Brand's video, I'd imagine.

"[Russel Brand [was] ... busted flashing an “OBEY” pendant to Katy Perry on the Oscar’s Red Carpet."
https://wemustknow.wordpress.com/2013/10/31/russel-brand-busted-as-katy-perrys-illuminati-handler/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...