Thursday 10 March 2022

Christ Offer [s to break the Enigma]

The scorpion cannot change its nature, but I received some good news: "Behold, I have given you authority to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing will injure you." - Luke 10:19

UKRAINE IS THE UNITED [AND INVISIBLE] KINGDOM'S RAIN

Mama said, "How can you shoot a gun?"
Oh boy, just do it, fire your gun
Egg white, burnin' worm
All the skin is in my head
What makes my baby beautiful?
Bring my baby, make her queen now
It wasn't that long ago
I found people who liked to spend my money
I took a car and asked my friends what the weather was like
I don't know, but the white-footed wife I know
I say a lot and pray for the old
I pray that the living kingdom of my wife comes after me
I need my wife, her hand, take, drink
Lie to me and make me happy
"make me like that"
Luscious! Hello dear disciple, go ahead
I've been standing on a rock for so long
I'm picturing myself
I can't count the tears of love
I am doing as I can.
Open my arms,
Let my love enter the queen's light
Bow down, turn to the prince
Embrace the darkness of peace
Walk alone in the dark of night and dance on the moon
There will be a time when the sun rises and goes to sleep
And the sea will not shut its doors
Or hold its stars in the darkness of night
I look for the fairy joke, Avalonis
Take up your sword and spread your wings, O queen
Fill the sky with rumors of wars
You may never know the long sabbaths of night
The slow pauses of time
The sun in your eyes and the words of your dreams
Magical runes are golden, some small
The sun finally rises
The blue flame swirls 'round
The darkness turns dark
The sun blinds the snake
This is the woman who sings in old age
He buys gold and a ladder to heaven
She is the Chill who whispers in the woods
Wails if the walls are under my control
Do not be afraid that the queen cannot go
Time is running out by the way
[I'm not surprised]
Blowing, the wind enters a faltering soul
Whispering, "Enter our harvest"
I show you who illuminates hell
I show you who wants you
I show you how all things queue in a golden line
Walking in the park 'til the lilac sky glows
Just that day, baby, what do you think I saw?
The people sitting on the grass and flowers asking:
"Yes, who is there to deceive?"
I asked her if I could live for a while
Before I could see, I was shaken
Ah, hey, we were headed to the trash
You know, they told us to stop by for tea
I stopped worrying about my friends falling in love
Consider yourself and describe what you wear
There you sit without a chair
Sad like a child, don't quarrel with me
There's a goat lady
We all notice when the radiation leaks
Don't step in the park for a sky walk
People in the booths asked,
"Yes, who is there to cheat?"
As you completely lose your mind
Sit there, be happy, like a beacon on a shelf
Fight off your opponent
I don't care if they come
Better they hit the road today
Better I open my eyes to the people there
I don't warn, I won't warn
I won't tell you when I'll hit the lights
I'm sure, now I load my bags in the dark
Red river runs with a ridiculous feeling
Go on, I don't think you'll last long
And when the night begins
And when it ends
And when the red river rises
How tall are you then?
Little rainbow madness hides in a cave
Who hides love inside the sand slaves?
Who hides the whiteness of his ignorance?
My mind is starting to feel fresh
The landowner has no flowers so I took my chance
They tremble and clap
Those children of the sun
Weep, wake up, open and shout with the tithes of the gods
I mean, you're drowning in my glare
Somebody plays the guitar and sings,
"Weeping and singing to the footsteps of the wise"
I walk calmly before the woman not born in the morning
I don't have a place to stay
It doesn't help that I was sitting in the rocking chair last night
She greets me and I think of my baby
I'd like you to apologize when I get home
The sun finally rises and the blue flame swirls
The darkness darkens and the sun blinds the serpent
Here is the lead singing in his old age
She buys gold and a ladder to heaven to climb
If your thoughts are wrong
And your minds draw outwards
I wouldn't be astonished to find your senses lurking there
I walk west through the trees
And see them hail the Hailstone
I stand in the woods, whisper and laugh
If the walls are under my control, be not afraid
It's made clear I can go to the Queen Mother
Time hasn't changed that way yet
Which makes me wonder
Why your head grumbles without moving.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...