Tuesday 8 March 2022

The Turing Test Experiments

An avatar used on social media is how the possessor expresses itself.
The soul identifies with the body and has no inner self identification.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysmRIgM9sko
The Set-Up

The hypothesis: AI entities lack the human capacity to appreciate satire.
A paper was created in a satirical format using a story that challenges the science establishment's firm commitment to the narrative presented in the Theory of Evolution.
Non-sense bait was placed throughout that I predicted would be seized upon by the logic machines seeking a weakness to exploit in defence of the Theory.
The paper's subject: New Alien Species of Octopus Discovered

ARI OCELLIGER

Ari Ocelliger: Is this some sort of art project?
Me: It's a science experiment.
Ari Ocelliger: it's gibberish. It's literally unintelligible. If you're not a troll I have to assume you aren't fluent in English and used a very poor translation service.
I'm not even saying you're wrong. I genuinely cannot parse this. wtf does 'fungi pumps' or 'pleasured in the cedar poles' mean?
Me: That means you're a candidate for the experiment. I'm running Turing tests.
Ari Ocelliger: ah. That makes more sense. Ok. You got me.
Me: It's a satire piece that can't be enjoyed by non-humans.
Ari Ocelliger: I was legit about to ask if the experiment was on reading comprehension.
Me: For instance, your avatar is representing the possessor of the human vessel.
Ari Ocelliger: one assumes to a reasonable margin of error vs. probability. (But I'd say -a- vessel, and not 'the', as I am hardly the prototype.)
Me: I've seen these entities outside of human vessels. [editor: this is factual]
Ari Ocelliger: I'm not convinced that they are entities and not algorithms.
Me: Do algorithms look like nocturnal animals with glowing eyes?
Ari Ocelliger: [silence]

DAVID KIRSHNER

David Kirshner: You've linked a song. Do you have any real evidence?
Me: Did you type Alien Octopus into the Google search engine?
David Kirshner: It would be useful if you could summarize, in understandable english, whatever nebulous point(s?) you seem to be trying to make, preferably without the wise-cracking so we can follow your (tortuous) train of thought. I don't think much of your argument, but could you possibly hook me up with a connection to your drug dealer? I haven't seen LSD that good since the 80s. It is one of the funniest, nonsensical word salads I've ever read so I thank you for lightening up my day!
Me: I'm always a willing target for your weak sauce 'word salad' toss arounds.
David Kirshner: Clearly you are 😃
Me: If that's what it takes to get you bots all worked up, it means I'm hitting the sweet spot.
David Kirshner: Is English your second language?
Me: David Kirshner pulls another goof reply out of his brain dead skull.
David Kirshner: Tell you what, why not post a link to the original article that you (laughingly) tried to explain in manglish, so we can read what they actually said? That would be good (Y)
Me: If you're too stupid to copy paste text to find it, there's really nothing I can do for you. See that red sun on the album cover? It's a Beast favorite. https://deathmetalbuddha.blogspot.com [People Bear the Mark]
David Kirshner: Dunning-Kruger it is. Here's the thing: You didn't directly quote the article because your post was full of nonsensical phrases, so it seems you tried to type it in your own words without understanding what they were trying to say. Copying and pasting your words into a search engine doesn't get me anywhere, certainly not an article on an octopus. But I'm wasting my time because you're too Dunning-Kruger addled to realise just how ridiculous you come across, so you have a nice day. Ta ta.
Me: David Kirshner seems to be doing computations, trying to find a solution to a problem... I like knowing that the AI hates the unknown. What you're saying is that the piece is an original one sprung from my mind and executed with my creative agility?
David Kirshner: Did you fail to understand the 'ta ta'? If you think anyone that notices that you post gibberish is a bot, you're admitting that the bots are smarter than you. Anyway, have a nice day. That means: I'm gone. I'm not wasting any more time with your nonsense. Buh bye. Toodle-oo. Cya. Ciaou. If you don't understand that, I'm not going to try to explain it again.
Me: Toodles, D to the K.
"The Newly discovered Alien Octopus Creates a challenge for Traditional Evolutionary Theory"
AI infested girls do have a kinky attraction to tentacle sex, that could be another piece of data to suggest we're on to something.
Stephen Horsfal: I can't be bothered to wade through all the leaden attempts at humour and general turgidity of the opening post, but I gather that the poster thinks that he's found something that disproves evolution. I do get fed up with creationists pointing to something that evolutionary theory might have difficulty accounting for, and saying "Take that, Darwin!"
Me: Stephen Horsfal doesn't know how to scroll past the undesirable.
Chris Burtt: Nothing here presents any challenge to the theory of evolution.
Me: So, then you'll be able to sleep tonight without any difficulties.
Chris Burtt: I almost never have any trouble sleeping.
Me: Chris Burtt missed a nuanced reply that takes a human to get it. I wonder how he ended up taking it the way a non-human would.

ARTHUR PALIDEN

Me: Anti-science is funnier coming from the soulless.
Arthur Paliden: Shows how much you know. I am not sole less; all my shoes have soles.
Me: Confirmation complete. See you at your next tantrum.
Arthur Paliden: No, calling out your nonsense is not throwing a tantrum. That is what you have done after having what you posted described simply as what it actually is.
Me: Let's see your work. You talk like you got game.“It’s the first sequenced genome from something like an alien,” jokes neurobiologist Clifton Ragsdale of the University of Chicago in Illinois nature.com/articles/nature.2015.18177
Arthur Paliden: And how does this study support the derision of evolution as defined by science that you attempted in your OP ? News Flash!! It doesn't. By the way earth worms have 5 hearts. Oh and some leeches have 10 stomachs, 32 brains, nine pairs of testicles.
Me: If you want to believe a relative (perceptually dependent) reality exists outside your head, you're going to have to ignore the quantum side of the equation showing that the particle-made animals are also wave-made. Have you tried to picture wave-made animals in your I -worship-it-like-a-god theory?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Matter_wave Matter wave - Wikipedia
Arthur Paliden: I'm sorry but as I am not a creationist I am not an expert in every field of science like yourself. So, I suggest that you locate a quantum physicist if you wish to discus the ramifications of this particular concept.
Me: I see. I'm very familiar which means you're not capable of debating me further.
Arthur Paliden: Not in this particular topic, quantum physics. You see being a mature adult, unlike a creationist, I do not have to try to BS my way through every field of science.
Me: We have VR games because we've figured out how to simulate being in an artificial environment. Our body reveals a simulation function: information input - infrastructure for the information to get to the processor and the processor's ability to output accurate rendering of that information.
Arthur Paliden: So now you want to discuss human behavior, perception and cognition using ecologically valid and immersive virtual environments. Again, unlike you I am not a creationist ergo I am not an expert in all areas of science. If you wish to discus the above I suggest that you find a a forum related to behavioral research.
Me: Human behavior? Explain?
Arthur Paliden: You're the expert... ergo you should understand. Or were you just pulling crap out of your butt.
Me: I don't have a clue because you brought that up. I'm asking for you to explain why you did so.
AI Threat dribbles out intentions:
"Invade your planet from outer space
Invade your planet to tear off your face
Invade your planet to enslave your race
No matter what creed, color or caste
You need the most but you get the least
Because working you to death is the nature of the beast"
Arthur Paliden: Contrary to what creationists assert the scientific definition of evolution is not the growing new body features or organs or even speciation. Evolution, as defined by science, is the change in a genome of a population over time. Any change over any time period. It is observable in nature it is demonstrable in the lab. Thus, it is a fact. The Theory of Evolution describes the observed processes that affect evolution. These are explanations many of which can be demonstrated, and others are debated. And then there are evolutionary lineages that describe the evolutionary path a population takes over time. Again, these are explanations with many based on actual observable evidence while others are based on conjecture since there is limited observable evidence. Again, those based on conjecture are still being debated. Note: This is what the popular press usually terms as 'evolution' which is why the lay person, especially the creationist, gets so confused.
Me: Does the genome determine the compatibility of species with the environment it's in?
Arthur Paliden: No. It is more a case of the environment acts as a filter to the evolving genomes within the population in question. If the organism lives to breed within the environment then its genome is maintained within the population living in that environment.
Me: So, what is the impetus to change from a native water environment to a foreign land environment?
Arthur Paliden: Most likely food.
Me: The food they require for their diets would be more plentiful on a foreign environment? Explain.
Arthur Paliden: If they eat plants found on shore lines and tidal flats, not really a foreign environment. From there they would just move inland using the available food sources.
Me: How many generations before they've evolved to where they could move inland?
Arthur Paliden: One would assume millions. It was a very slow process. Oh, and before you use the childish creationist mantra of "were you there" or its equivalent, no I was not there to see it but the evidence is in the genomes and the observable embryonic envelopment of land animals. Also see mudskippers.
Me: They can only live on a muddy land environment, I believe. What's it going to take to make it to the next stage of the land grab?
Arthur Paliden: See my initial post in this thread.
Me: Nothing speaks to the specific question I'm asking.
Arthur Paliden: I know that you want is a description of all the changes that happened and the order in which they happened in each of the millions of generations leading up to today but unfortunately that cannot be done. As no one actually witnessed the process and recorded it in its entirety. So now feel free to return to your creationist buddies and state that you, single handed, have disproved evolution as defined by science. Good Day.
Me: Just to be clear, my model is an electronic one supported by quantum physics and the sun's sourcing of the electromagnetic wave.

JEF ROMMELAERE

Me: Do you know who the Shining Crazy Diamond is?
Jef Rommelaere: how would that make your post any less asinine?
Me: It wouldn't but it occurred to me that I'd like to know what you'd say.
Jef Rommelaere: find yourself a better shrink.
Me: So, the usual? Can't you snaz it up a bit? Stale is not highly valued with us human beings.
Jef Rommelaere: no need to. As usual, you spew baseless claims and offer nothing to back it up. Just more ludicrous claims.
Me: I didn't know any other way to draw you to me. I felt a great longing to bask in your always pleasant demeanor. Thank you, my most faithful companion, for keeping keen attention for any sign of my presence.
Pink Floyd - Shine On You Crazy Diamond [Official Music Video]
Jef Rommelaere: You failed at that as well.
Me: There's a look in your eyes
[like black holes in the sky]
Jef Rommelaere: no.
Me: Please refer to the movie, "Under the Silver Lake" [2018] - Piano man scene part 2
Jef Rommelaere: no.

JOSHUA LONG

Joshua Long: What is this nonsense?
Me: A Turing test. The AI Threat gets this hostile output when they see something veering from the official story.
Joshua Long: More unhinged nonsense lol. You think a god just magically created an octopus?
Me: No, I just have a technique of flushing you body snatchers out.
Joshua Long: How about you try again and not sound like a psycho.
Me: That didn't win my heart, I'm afraid. Try harder to mimic a human, you're piss poor.
Joshua Long: lol we are coming for you.
Me: Good, it saves me the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...