Sunday 20 March 2022

Queen of Broken Hearts

An Angel comes down from the Dark Heaven
I have your present in my hand
You will eat thunder from the mouth of Mother
A thousand sick eyes tell the story of their Christ
My breasts beautified with black ointment
I want the rich to be born again from the earth
I want his head to be a crowned with blissful thorns
Just the Charm for your Sunday
My sweet baby
Feel my heart
I feel like a Missile Toe
Smell the clams
Go smell down below
Take my precious bitter wine, yes yes
Up to your neck, neck, neck in trouble
Blood sucking Witch Mother
I Love burning the ungrateful needy little dogs
I cry until the comet tail sheds Its Tear
I light a torch
Look into your mind
I've lost my head
I will bite you as you plead for help
27 makes 666
They will do your bidding
Obeying all your prayers
Lose your help
Shed blood instead
I'm going to hit your face
Pound my mark into your forehead
Clean the duodenum first
My soul longs for an Heir
Eye the Mother takes revenge
27 makes 666
Let my Son be sweetly perfect as I sit and rotate
You need a Star to enjoy it all
Do you blush at my honey pot?
I'm waiting for you
I widen the way for my friends today
I take the stars on a lightning ride
The electric Rock and Roll Show
I the lost Self
Climb to my seat and reach for the Star
Lightning monsters get their charge from Lily of the Field
Everything's ready
Have a glimpse
Watch as the thunder's roll makes us shine
I sing many naughty songs
Music of my destiny
I sing my songs with poisoned humor
Business of the venomous kind
Diamond light has perfect diamond sound
I hypnotize with Diamond Light to make the music pop
I live to see the depths of death
I stand tonight to spin the Star
I blow my lid off the honey jar
I'll see you when the power goes out
My stars play in stone
Silver window curtain scrolls
I ascend to the top
I rise alone, I exalt my glory
I ascending to the throne
What will you do in the heat of a fun-filled night?
There'll be wine served at Diamond's Door
I refresh myself with delirium
The moon sings in the sky
Through the waves that guard the iron pillars
Hell locks behind
After you walk into my palace of death
In hand
A fiery crack like the reptile's shriek
Bloody queen plays her games
Can I play on your page?
I come in the form of an angel from heaven
Raise your hand over your eyes
I will send you a gift
Avenger Mia
Stupid lost dust
Help me restore a time I love
Love is enough like the Son of Satan
This barren hip little jungle hides
A taxing black hole paradise
Scammed
Contracts made
We make a trade
(Just What I Want)
Dividing the atom tears down the wall
The boys will die of nuclear war
My servant is dead
There is no clear Sabbath sky left
Turn on the light
Turn on a new heart
Rock and roll music introduces a new song
I'm so full of music
I can't see what is in front of me (it's you)
You change up the band structure as you see fit
If you love the Mountain's weather
Take another look
Among the ugly crowded hearts
There is a better place to hang out
A place where everyone relaxes
Outside, see me in my funny cuteness
Come back to me
I'm alluring
I'll Attract you with some extra viewing
Who takes the sword against the Queen?
He's tough
He's quick
He's a teacher with ambition
He works
He cheats on her in public
You're a burning jewel inside me
I'm a sexy wanderer
Adjust the bird's head on the God of the Dead
Hit this child
Prepare the devil for his day
Ah, that glorious scepter handed down by Satan
I tied up the mystics
The ships won't slow down
Snap the ship's chains and set us free
Swiftly lift the rock
And hit the little one again
The swords that entered my heart
When I was Queen with dragon's teeth
I'm here with my Fleet of Sixty-six
Martyr in Blue
The Destroyer Himself
They say hit the sea, hit the sea!
He stirs the hearts of the people against the wishes of the Contractor
A stone and an oak fell
The dead souls return
O cathedral church!
United Nations Cathedral Song!
The wicked flower lifts up a torch
In the chariot of your mind
She weaves desires without telling you her name
Lover of the Night Star
You will fall into your illusions
As you try to fly higher
Fallen Angel Comet flies at an angle
With a broom and a needle
You sit in the kitchen oven
While the world gets covered with dustbins
You don't have gravity to see it
Metal minions run around under covers of concealment
As I hide in my field
I invite you to get teeth
I can't help myself

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...