Tuesday 8 March 2022

The Glory of Battle

Having fun with my sub means engaging my brain
7:20 Jubilee
I cried at the end of a month of imprisonment
I longed to come to an art in which my love would not be disturbed
I went through several days trying to reorganize my life
I have a normal disposition and the general mood enriches some of my fortune
The ladder was elongated,
Used as to reach Iberis but it wasn’t explained to me
I have suggested certain things to the Lord
I've decided to be free from all worldly things
In no way allowing Him to lean toward this whimsical person
Or reject all known and all understood
The high priest informs me that the stairway is without a secret symbol
The Holy Virgin in her melody warms the majesty in me
I wish that I could go up the ladder and enter Mira through the blissful sky
For the gratifying benefit of my wealth in contemplation
The kings that surround you are with you
Those whom you appointed as the guards of the fortress of Zion
Consider her attention and think of her beloved son
They copy.
It is always remade.
Hand from above.
He confirmed that his confession was carried out under torture
He is greater than the teacher, greater than the indifference
This concerns the duty of raising people from their salvation seduction
I bring my modernity and a little humility
The discipline that the Lord promised me would be associated with the sanctification of my entire life
Some signs are as they were in the beginning
Human nature is so imperfect
If I don't follow the local guidance of my Light to fulfill the conditions
I may lose my friendship,
Soon to fall into darkness and in the myriads of everywhere
And so they lived, isolating themselves for more of the absolute comfort
I sent them ancestral love as a cure for this unshakable human nature
And when I swallowed my happiness as a big pill,
I let myself be deceived
Now the time has come to know the cause of my anger
To be properly charged and convicted
I'll show you how good my system is
I will give you the good portion
When the world came,
And its opposers were in search of mortal things
It was too early to confirm the day of the escape
When the night of the Eternal draws near to evil
I suit up and enjoy the glory of battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...