Sunday 9 September 2018

42 Deciphered




Are the 42 Ideals of Ma’at ideals? No. They're bad ideas. Why? Let's go through them..
#1 I honor virtue This is making 'virtue' into a person. Virtue is a type of behavior or type of choice. Choosing courage over cowardice is a virtuous choice.
#2 I benefit with gratitude. This is socially engineering you to think that what your environment is now is something you're grateful for. Did you really think anti-depressants were for a chemical imbalance?
#3 I am peaceful This is making you docile so that your tyrants don't have to worry about whether they'll be victorious or not.
#4 I respect the property of others This is more social engineering to make you think we should own property and not share the planet with no "me! me! gimme! gimme!"
#5 All life is sacred This is telling you that no life is sacred because it's all the same. Some life is working to destroy those who care about sacredness.
#6 I give offerings that are genuine Two problems: 1. If you have to make an offering that isn't self-willed, it's an impossibility. 2. If you make that offering from self-will, it can't be other than genuine.
#7 I live in the truth You can't fulfill #7 if you've already lived in the first 6 that kept you far from it.
#8 I regard all altars with respect Respect is earned, human sacrifice is despicable.
#17 I speak positively of others If the other is infernal, what is there to say that can be positive?
#18 I remain in balance with my emotions Emotions weren’t meant to be controlled. Emotions are Energy Motions and are appropriate to the perception of the event one is in.
#20 I hold purity in high esteem This is veiled language programming you to look at the sexually active unwed as low lifes. The Virgin is a Material Girl
21 I spread joy TRANSLATION “I spread the law of the strong” 666 is the Number of the Beast

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...