Friday 21 September 2018

Zombie Apocalypse



You would be quite right if you were to say that Satanic involvement is linked to both pedophilia, and fascist world movements (censorship). This condition stems from, believe it or not, an increase in a soulless population, if you will. It's been fondly named the 'Zombie Apocalypse (the Walking Dead :: Humans with No Conscience/Soul).

They are recognized by certain traits: name-dropping (of their fellow dead), product placement (of their product brands such as Doritos, Taco Bell and Red Bull) and death symbolism (Skulls and Cross Bones).



A soul cannot be conscience-less. Conscience is innate to the soul.

Misfits use a death mask as their symbol and sing in Last Caress:

I got something to say
I killed your baby today.
And it doesn't matter much to me,
as long as it's dead.
Well I got something to say.
I raped your mother today.
And it doesn't matter much to me
as long as she spreads."

Nine Inch Nails
Came Back Haunted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RN6pT3zL44

Hole
Violet: "I'm the one with no soul. One above and one below.."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH_rfGBwamc

Metallica

Now that We're Dead
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZFrguZK4_8

I left this comment on V.K. Jehannum's latest video earlier today..

"I don't remember choosing the job as look-out in the crow's nest of this ship we're in but that's the role I have, none-the-less, and if I don't perform my role responsibly, your blood is on my hands if I don't provide the heads-up that only I am capable of providing. So that's what this comment is all about.

E. A. Koetting no longer occupies his body and is now a doorway for the black sun to shine through and recruit an ever-increasing army of darkness until all souls have been removed from this planet.
His claim: He is now like the transfigured Jesus: Jesus was a Mummy. Biblical evidence: wrappings, mummification ointments, burial tomb, three day underworld journey, resurrection. His descent from above: a wondering star (falling star), the Bethlehem star

The Dark Sun is not Lucifer. The Dark Sun is Death (non-living or AI (BEAST))

In the Masonic System you are reported to meet Lucifer but instead you end up meeting the Beast (the Dark/Black/Second Sun) 33 deg. = 11 11 11 or KKK a Knight of the Klu Klux Klan. The KKK recognize their Creator as Hydra (the Beast) ("Hail Hydra!").

E.A. Koetting quote: "After the sun has shed all of its illusions, all of its light, all of its heat (the soul).."

"It's (IT is an Object pronoun, not Subject pronoun [AI]) transformed my being..."

"I've undergone a spiritual transfiguration.."

"His voice, which is always with me.."

"It scares me to see myself overtaken by this darkness...it's horrifying..it's horrifying..""

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...