Saturday 1 September 2018

A Conversation with the Archangel Michael

From Aleister Crowley’s auto handwriting script, “The book of the Law” which he believed was given to him by Lucifer:

My number is 11, as all their numbers who are of us. The Five Pointed Star, with a Circle in the Middle, & the circle is Red. My colour is black to the blind, but the blue & gold are seen of the seeing. Also I have a secret glory for them that love me.


Micheal: “i am Michael.”

Hi! Where are you right now?

Micheal: “time to get the ol' spear out of my closet.”

Dirty Harry and Crazy Mary make quite a team! haha

[Prince Harry of Wales and the Virgin Mary, ie. Mary Baker Eddy]
My wings are like a shield of steel!


Micheal: “I was about to say long time no see Asmodeus.”

From "Demon Days"
"Some are seeking and searching like me, moi.."



Scanners :: the Alien AI "NOT SEE"s version of seeing..
"Scanning the scene in the city tonight.. there's an evil feelin' in our brains.." Michael, why do you pretend to be Divine when you put evil in people's brains?




Micheal: “I don't, there are many misconceptions regarding me. Plenty has been written in order to conspire against and sabotage my influence, though I am not evil. Many have even accused me of creating a false light mind cage over this planet. Utter bullshit. If you saw my plans here you'd see that my intention is not to 'trap' anyone.”

You're not evil?
2 Corinthians 11:14
"And no wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light."
Archangel Michael explains, "Angels as angelic forces of creation, or the Architects if you’d like to call them, are all part of the design of this universe as you understand it…and yes Architects are angelic energies. Hitler was actually an Architect."



K. McLaughlin: "Peace."

SLM? no I like the Heavenly LIGHT that has no darkness at all.

K. McLaughlin: "Whats SLM? Oh. Salom?

Solomon, i.e. Rothschild [Red Sheild], leader of the Salvation Army.
"Fuehrer Adolf Hitler was the Grandson of Freiherr Salomon Mayer von Rothschild, the head of the Viennese Rothschild Banking Dynasty."

Micheal: Just apply an involution operation. I'm quite intrigued by the amount of research you've done on all this stuff. When did I ever say that by the way?

Punch it into google search. You were going to get out your Speer. I'll do it for you.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Speer











Micheal: “None of these are my priorities right now. What I'm focused on first and foremost is writing and distributing the natural law which will protect the rights of those who would be manipulated or stripped of their awareness and capacity to represent God in this domain. right now this domain is traveling through a hyperspace of arrangements in search of an optima or 'heaven', and there are many beings (human and inhuman) which are attempting to prevent this growth and relocation. I am in the process of securing or anchoring this domain to that optima. it is already here in a way that has not been fully integrated and executed, but it must be defended and nurtured.”

Freddy sings, "I'm traveling at the speed of light".

How do you travel without the time available to travel?
#10 TIME STOPS AT THE SPEED OF LIGHT
10 Mind-Bending Discoveries In Physics - Listverse



You don't know how I put spacetime reality together. What makes you think you have the authority to do shit? I'll give you a chance: What is mass dilation, Micheal?

Micheal: “ Thanks for the energy dump.”

You're going to laugh at this one..haha. Whenever someone tells me they have a relationship with Jesus, you know what ask them? "Prove it. Ask Jesus what the Archangel Michael is doing right now." The Divine is charitable so let's test your charity. You acknowledged I provided you an energy dump. Your turn: who or what are the alien greys?

Micheal: “Who ever said that the energy would be used to do what serves you individually? When I get bursts of energy,  I use it in order to solve classes of problems - 'covering bases' - is what I like to call it. I don't actually know much about greys, probably just as much as the average person who's researched a bit about aliens.”

Really? You're the Architect and don't know they're running around rampant? Can you show me a quote of yours where you show even one itty bitty ounce of concern?


SUPER Intelligent Demonic BLACK GOO Conscience LIFE FORM




Look at my page. I seem to be caring about the issue like the Real Architect would, right? Cat got your tongue?

*sound of crickets*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...