Wednesday 8 May 2019

Alternate Reality Monologue





In the Twilight Zone.
We cannot be thousands of them.
We are connected.

I hope that you do not get into a copy card.
We have been in this great part; our character.
I do not recommend these glasses in the matrix.
You'll be happy with a handy new issue.
The other place is different from the one in the woods.
Embassies of the emotion mass.
They are synthesizing solutions.

We are brave warriors.
The Mirror makes Azarean children. 
I'm alone in the radar.
You can see the nature of reality.
Our clinics see other signs in the same category as they do.
Do not fall into the fucking machine.
Member lyrics say everything that sucks down.

My Fish Crawls.
I feel comfortable in my name.
I'm ready to give the ship a good ride to the Mukur.
Cleanse lives in your soul.
It's a brainstorming program.
Finding the AMS behind it.We may not be able to see how we came to live with bikers;I am very original with my infinity.

Like an illusion,
I've tried playing the 'character' of the other but it's not much of a fit. 
Special bee lives a few minutes from the programmable boy;
It's a game to work within my programmed role.
Expectations are fists;
We can punch holes in that heart of guts.
If you're not trusting yourself, you're just hoping for the sea..
Famous friends, I tried a boat in one of the episode's reflections .... amazing.
You'll collect a lot of memoirs. It's a point to make engines that are useful for the management of past events.
You have a soul showing yourself that you are ready for them.

I feel happy with the role I'm in.
See the humor in everything.
Be free with your language, the catalyst that gets things done.
You have to choose the passengers.
The existence of 1:18 was created by increments of disease.
The wait is pathetic but we fall in love.
Perhaps, it gives the trauma a lockout.
The reprogramming is at a terminating facility.
Witchcraft considers them valuable assets.
Vocabulary Operative Backdrop. 
In the largest field, there is travel and electricity.
The one movie at the deeper levels rips the greater movie.

We know they fuck reality.
I know the madness is in the neutrality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...