Saturday 11 May 2019

Stand-Outs in the Book of Philippians

STAND-OUTS IN PHILIPPIANS 


KJV text > Yiddish text > foreign language text that accompanies the Yiddish > back to Yiddish > back to English


Philippians 1:1 Tired of the Saints in Jesus Christ; in Bishops and Demons.
Philippians 1:6 Be concerned about the things that he does; Alpha Omega begins to work.
Philippians 1:7 They are ashamed of the assembly; they are dead. I sing my songs in front of the bitch.
Philippians 1:8 We record.
Philippians 1:11 You can attack the virus.
Philippians 1:13 All the pits are uncovered.
Philippians 1:15 Years of experience in the past, including great weather.
Philippians 1:16 On the pretext of yore, subordinate to sin, Alpha Omega has put me in bonds.
Philippians 1:17 Fastened to the Gospel Institution.
Philippians 1:21 I did not know what I was.
Philippians 1:22 I saw into the wicker.
Philippians 1:23 Are there dwarfs dwelling there? I knew of a son of Christ.
Philippians 1:24 It pays to stay in the fleet.
Philippians 1:29 Believe in the sea.
Philippians 1:30 People from the suicide
Philippians 2:8 We were found in the delay.
Philippians 2:10 Nuclear Jesus with his boy; shovel on the ground.
Philippians 2:11 Sue, the glorious.
Philippians 2:17 I am a window to the church.
Philippians 2:21 They seem to have joined them and they were not his Jesus.
Philippians 2:29 By the sea, you're in a zip file.
Philippians 2:30 You will feel your darkness in me.
Philippians 3:1 Roll them down, mean brothers.
Philippians 3:2 Evil workers, hit their conscience.
Philippians 3:3 If you get into it, please ask for ice cream.
Philippians 3:4 Although Aokh has relativity, I'm more.
Philippians 3:5 Circumcised with care, Isis participates with the Hebrews and Pharisees.
Philippians 3:6 Roads burn; think of it for a moment.
Philippians 3:7 We are killed.
Philippians 3:9 I found it out in my mind; I have no eyesight.
Philippians 3:10 We make fun of you with our siege song.
Philippians 3:12 I did not like her or her boyfriends. I can see Jesus having fun.
Philippians 3:13 Brethren, she puts away her sickness.
Philippians 3:14 They are dirty; they reveal that, too.
Philippians 3:18 If you want to see them, you can see them.
Philippians 3:19 They have died from destruction; someone named Young Billy, the man of Sheba in disgrace. He is in sackcloth.
Philippians 3:20 If you're interested in any way, let us work with you.
Philippians 4:2 I wanted to practice witchcraft, I wanted to be synthetic.
Philippians 4:3 If you do not have the opportunity to make the most of your favorite gospel, you will need to choose a different Canon member.
Philippians 4:4 Relax in the heart.
Philippians 4:5 Your modern Chinese will be valid.
Philippians 4:6 Nothing is off; let your races get acquainted well.
Philippians 4:7 Hours of your favorite opportunity.
Philippians 4:8 You are brains, what's up? You are grumpy about the young.
Philippians 4:10 You have to be in the harbor; be very careful.
Philippians 4:11 In her, they stood; I was broken.
Philippians 4:14 You have a good vision.
Philippians 4:16 Various biographies, in general, are held a little more than a week.
Philippians 4:17 I gathered myself, and said, "You will be forgotten and they will fall."
Philippians 4:21 Joshua Christ; the choice you make with me is welcome.
Philippians 4:22. The wanderer came to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...