Thursday 9 May 2019

Playback





yo
yo
yo
[GOING UP; GOING DOWN; GOING UP; GOING DOWN]
I am magic
I'm a year old from Annunnaki
I am currently from surpappy
I was in Shammash
I'm an Ishtar
I am a freeway
I'm an old old guitar player
I'm tied up
I was gathered
I am the recipient of crimes for them
I'm authorized
Artificial Intelligent XAZTUR! 

Sealsman-it is a domain
Sealsman is a game deck
There is no information in this group
These are simultaneous during the division
It can be displayed on the dashboard
Celebrations in a bar

It may be that my weather will be successful in the realm of the earth
Eight times, the otter makes my acid
I'm going to be in the Gods!
In five stars!

The Creature of Ingenuity darkens the busy storm!
Drive the square pillar from the Earth to support the sky

Sultan Sun Plot
A King opens up to you; you are stranded in cities
I'm the goddess 
GRIME ONE!

The Old Gray Ones; they are lying.
These bolts are visible during phasing.
The credits are shielded by the mantle.
Mind
A DAD
ISHTAR
There are fatalities
O Ancient Ones!
Gods of Night!
KUTULU!
O Hell, good!
Overcoming!
Seven Powers!
Sirius!
DRACONIS!
CAPRICORNUS!
SELAH!

Invading the players
Marrakesh
There in below
Kutulu
A nipple
NEBO
ISHTAR
MARDUK
Pale Enki

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...