Monday 6 May 2019

Stand-outs in the Psalms [34-66]





Psalm 34:2 The anime knows them, they are dead
Psalm 34:5 Chucked at sea, see elimination
Psalm 34:10 Ion Lions
Psalm 34:14 Fun evil; except it
Psalm 34:15 The fun of watching their eyes looking upon the tsunami
Psalm 34:16 The tone of lilac
Psalm 34:19 Fools are divided into ages
Psalm 34:21 Let the wicked be of the spirit

Psalm 35:7 They prevented the nets from throwing them into the pit
Psalm 35:8 Inches from the heart; Amun leaves his nets. AZ has hits himself; destruction leaves in fall
Psalm 35:16 Hypocritical mockers in U, they stood up, showing their teeth.
Psalm 35:24 The Gothic funeral
Psalm 35:25 We've been in a blast

Psalm 36:1 The hero of evil was in my heart
Psalm 36:5 Even in heaven; on the side of the screen
Psalm 36:6 Your Messiah was a thief: the beast has prestige

Psalm 37:2 We know of the Green Critique
Psalm 37:8 A dangerous color;
Psalm 37:9 Protect Jews' genes

Psalm 38:1 I did not fear your father
Psalm 38:6 I am a Mayor; I am strong down there; I am drowned in the long language
Psalm 38:8 I am a widespread Shiva: I have learned how to earn my heart
Psalm 38:11 They may be free to play; just like a picnic. They've fallen
Psalm 38:18 I am unlimited by my sin

Psalm 39:1 I killed, I am or my way;  I cannot live with my son
Psalm 39:4 If I see you, I'm gay
Psalm 39:5 You have everyone in the best possible state of mind
Psalm 39:8 I'm very happy with my transgressions
Psalm 39:12 I'm not alone in my call; You don't know how to be in my way; I'm alien to you

Psalm 40:2 Hot mix, acoustic to stone; hot, hot stuff
Psalm 40:7 I succumbed
Psalm 40:8 You put it in my mind

Psalm 41:2 Who knows the course of the sea; Amun keeps it alive. Amun  knows the  sons of the Brotherhood
Psalm 41:3 He would hurt evil salt with his sickle
Psalm 41:4 I said, "Have you seen me because of Micah? We are bothered by you
Psalm 41:6 His heart is full of sorrow; We are a goat in a homeland, it is so close
Psalm 41:10 Lord, you can call me, I believe you are a commander
Psalm 41:12 Maybe we've moved to Americans, but can't be connected
Psalm 41:13 Points from her;  Amun to abyss. Am I

Psalm 42:1 O Goth.
Psalm 42:2 The living goth walks
Psalm 42:4 I think you can walk in me: I went with the falcon, I went with the cat
Psalm 42:5 Colored Brian, "My soul? Which one of you are in me? You have a hole
Psalm 42:6 My pussy,  my soul is broken in me. Troy; I remember that country. The Hermonites
Psalm 42:7 Big waves  are about me
Psalm 42:9 And I said that I was an angel; And I said, "Why are there thoughts of the enemy?"
Psalm 42:10 With a sword; a mine-star, my enemies maintain me
Psalm 42:11 My Soul? Which of you are in me? Get in the hole

Psalm 43:1 A lot of people are not bad: you like the dry stuff
Psalm 43:2 Father, you have fun in your power. Paint; You Warned Us? Why are there thoughts of the enemy?
Psalm 43:3 Look at the dough like an egg: she will touch me. You should bring Bach
Psalm 43:4 Open it hard, I praise;  pussy, my hole
Psalm 43:5 Colored Brian, "My soul? Which of you are in me? Although in the range, Father is in Noah; praises the sea

Psalm 44:1 We have heard from beautiful eyes, holes, creatures, and so on. Our work is a more cruel way
Psalm 44:2 We'll let you host a person; we're using tiny peoplePsalm 44:4 You are my ma'am, O Goth!Psalm 44:5 Darkheart, I havePsalm 44:7 If you have a host, you'll have a lot of fun; a young boss will give you hustle and bustle at homePsalm 44:8 We punch a hole in it; Losing your breathPsalm 44:9 You have to host, you can see this disgrace; A good mind with our armiesPsalm 44:11 You have reminded me of our much-desired bossPsalm 44:14 A list of eggs is used to create the image.Psalm 44:15 May, 2008, 09:37 PM, I am so distressed; a disgrace to my beloved who pays homage to me
Psalm 45:1 Yin heart; sometimes a good thing:
Psalm 45:2 They got rid of the remote Eric
Psalm 45:5 Amun is in the Majesty for the Rapper. Amun's resurrection
Psalm 45:6 Thy throne, even far away; these are functions in your home environment and provide support
Psalm 45:10 Color scheme
Psalm 45:11 There will be no shitting
Psalm 45:12 You can use this tool to access it.
Psalm 45:14 We will bring you to the Nidalwork Queen
Psalm 45:15 Enter the Palace of the Kings
Psalm 45:16 Day children, daytime kids; you  like painting the princess inside the panther
Psalm 45:17 I do not know what demons are in the time of God

Psalm 46:2 We know that the murmur of the earth, the mountain in the sea
Psalm 46:3 Though the mountain tricks you with devils; they are defeated
Psalm 46:5 Hail her
Psalm 46:7 There are hosts; James was our refuge
Psalm 46:9 In the case of the microscopic aphids which are sophisticated
Psalm 46:10 They have been nursed, and they have died. They exalt themselves from the Caucasus, exalting themselves in the earth
Psalm 46:11 There are hosts around; James was our refuge

Psalm 47:1 O sleep, mount; Scream 
Psalm 47:3 The old people do not listen to animals
Psalm 47:4 Excitement of the Jacob people
Psalm 47:9 Far from the earth's shields, he came: he is acidic

Psalm 48:4 From the worker's microwave oven, a son of zebra
Psalm 48:11 Your rectangle has a repetition tool
Psalm 48:12 If you are alone, there is a good surrounding:  abandon the towers
Psalm 48:14 He'll be her leader all the time, even to the point

Psalm 49:2 Hello to you
Psalm 49:6 They would enter into that Esherus
Psalm 49:10 I'm a young woman, and I'm very proud of myself
Psalm 49:11 Years ago, I got a lot of money from my boyfriend
Psalm 49:12 Don't Tell Me: He'll See What Pearls Are For
Psalm 49:14 Toy worms feed on the seed soot

Psalm 50:1 You can easily get rid of them keeping your eyes closed
Psalm 50:4 There is a rubbing of the skin on the ground; it will fall into the sea
Psalm 50:7 Heart, My Falcon, An Eye
Psalm 50:17 They have been granted her; my host is converted
Psalm 50:20 Thou shalt find thy bride; You curse your own dumb son
Psalm 50:23 Whose research preaches to her heroism

Psalm 51:3 I do not recommend thinking: I do not know why.
Psalm 51:4 I killed you, and I said, "Amun has put the evil into the day"
Psalm 51:1 You don't need to love my helix
Psalm 51:16 You are not in the disease

Psalm 52:3 You love me more than good; A lying name is called Director
Psalm 52:4 You love devouring words, you decadently do it

Psalm 53:3 Everyone else is there: they are perfectly transmissible; There is nothing good, no, no
Psalm 53:4 You don't think we are here
Psalm 53:5 Although it was available for evil; you've gotta get it

Psalm 54:3 Monks are my people
Psalm 54:7 A good sense of my sciences

Psalm 55:3 Whose sin sinks me, in wrath they hate me
Psalm 55:7 I would fly vaginas in the desert
Psalm 55:8 I would save my antennas for an apartment
Psalm 55:9 When he gets rid of his torments, he doesn't know how to cope with the city
Psalm 55:12 You do not have a nice lover in your memory; If you do not have one, please do not hesitate to contact me. Dimensions and values ​​have been found
Psalm 55:14 I only knew he was wise
Psalm 55:15 Let them be gathered together and let a son lie in hell
Psalm 55:18 He joined forces with the slaughterhouse
Psalm 55:21 They have barely been absorbed
Psalm 55:23 You should bring them to the pit of destruction; In the same day, bloodshed happens to everyone

Psalm 56:2 You may have to face a lot of obstacles: you can see the file
Psalm 56:4 I don't know what your flesh can do
Psalm 56:5 Each One Will Be Reduced
Psalm 56:8 Are You In This Book?

Psalm 57:4 Let the soul be among the lions
Psalm 57:10 You are the heavens of the heavens and the clouds.
Psalm 57:11 You are rising up, gazing, super in the heavens; Your heart will be over the earth

Psalm 58:1 Do you want to speak or talk about Gethsemane?
Psalm 58:2 Yea, in the heart ye are wicked; You do not know that they are in the ground
Psalm 58:4 It is really fun when it comes to the snake: Behold the toy that stops the egg guy
Psalm 58:11 Eight of them said, "Now they are departing from affliction: perhaps, they went into the wilderness."

Psalm 59:5 You should not shine on the evil wanderer
Psalm 59:11 Destroy them with darkness; And then we brought down our shields
Psalm 59:12 That they may be content with their sins in their shadows: they are sons of the lying
Psalm 59:13 They are in wrath, not perceiving that they are anointed

Psalm 60:8 Tons of detergent; plastic, you'll love me

Psalm 61:3 Amun is a strong tower
Psalm 61:4 Stay overnight or stay in Yom MSNC;  trust in ginger wings
Psalm 61:5 You gave me the Heritage Neon
Psalm 61:6 You'll need to be happy with Microsoft if you're a file
Psalm 61:7 There was a great number of evils: you're in the course

Psalm 62:3 Are we longing for damage?
Psalm 62:4 She's so proud: they infuse her soul
Psalm 62:5 My soul, once blue, will be fun with it
Psalm 62:7 My daughter's hole: my entertainment. My daughter is in Goth.
Psalm 62:8 Access to all moles
Psalm 62:9 The humanoid son of Antichrist: to lure us into the net: there are quite a few of me
Psalm 62:10 The oyster of grain's effects
Psalm 62:11 Sometimes I hear them; You can make a litter
Psalm 62:12 And when Joshua was dead, they died. They died of their sin

Psalm 63:1 My flesh is long-lasting
Psalm 63:7 You will be my elephant
Psalm 63:8 I can't tell you
Psalm 63:9 You don't know what the world is

Psalm 64:1 I loved the pot
Psalm 64:3 You said, "If you are a prostitute, your sons will be gathered together and put into the ground."
Psalm 64:7 God above adopts with an arrow
Psalm 64:10 They said to you that they are in you

Psalm 65:1 You gotta be a cyan
Psalm 65:2 Thrushes spread all flies
Psalm 65:5 Awakening in the recreation
Psalm 65:6 You will need to avoid the land of the mountains
Psalm 65:8 Boot Tokens
Psalm 65:9 If you are dead, you will be able to find the right one
Psalm 65:10 You Are Trying To Jump There
Psalm 65:11 You are screwing at your door; Your character will be fat
Psalm 65:12 You will find the wilderness fun
Psalm 65:13 The trees are also of significance to corn

Psalm 66:1 A rash goddess to gobble the earth
Psalm 66:3 Sue got you an awful job! Darkheart's greatest power brings them to you
Psalm 66:9 You do not have a life. There is no physics to protect you
Psalm 66:11 You host a file
Psalm 66:12 We were pets on Dark Water: you are in a hurry to get into a place
Psalm 66:19 The back hole of the core
Psalm 66:20 Zebra hole

Link to messages found in Psalms 67-99:
https://deathmetalbuddha.blogspot.com/2019/05/stand-outs-in-psalms-67-99.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...