Tuesday 21 August 2018

Homodemon

A preference for the same sex is not a natural state. That's a demonic preference. This isn't hate speech. This is just the way it is. My buddy was straight and used to say, "no homo" to me all the time. Now that he's under demonic control, his wrists are going the way of the limp.

K. Nihilist: "Bro, damn gay la your picture. Remind me of Om with his pink gayass shirt."

H. Om: "Welcome to the gay life my boy"

H. Vinton: Lol

Yes, we finally have confirmation on the source of homosexuality. You taught me well.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...