Saturday 25 August 2018

Signs and Wonders? I Wonder…

This is how I managed to demonstrate NASA being behind the discrediting campaign against those questioning what they've been selling the public..

Me: "Why would you make fun of people that know all spheres have tops and bottoms at the exact same time? Makes no sense."

Jay B. "He was mocking the flat-earthers, Steph.”

Me: "They aren't real. those are the strawmen roasters. They make a strawman out of those who know there's problems with an actual 3D ball called, EARTH."

Seth C. "They look pretty real. Provide evidence they're made up."

Me: "No. You're probably one of them."

Seth C. "A flat earther?"

Me: "The greatest evidence of mathematically-determined values regulating the behavior of our universe's phenomena is the fact that our satellites that orbit earth have the free fall speed needed to match earth's rotational speed so that observers on the earth see them as not moving.”

Seth C. "You copied and pasted that. Still doesn't explain why you're attacking me for making a quick jab at flat earthers."

Me: "It's my work, it's faster than retyping. I know that there are NASA employees in The Garage, one of Mike W. H.'s projects."

Seth C.: "Fair enough, still haven't answered my question. I very clearly made a quick jab at flat earthers and you've come at me like a spider monkey with theory. You also attacked Jay when he tried to explain my view to you. Do you need a snickers?"

Me: "I'm saying my piece and you're free to counter it. That's how this works."

Seth C.: "You haven't made any point nor have you answered my question. This whole conversation is your misunderstanding of some simple statements."

Me: "I did make a point. Why are you lying right now?"

Seth C. "It's not a lie, it's a perception. I will again ask why you've attacked the two of us for the jabs we took at flat earthers? Why do you have such a hard time with sarcasm?"

Me: "No, it's a lie. Man up."

Seth C. "A lie implies intent. Man up yourself."

Me: "Yeah, you intend to discredit me."

Seth C. "I intend for you to man up and explain your attack you engaged here."

Me: "Sure. What's your opinion of NASA?"

Seth Chute: "Irrelevant to my question."

Me: "Show me where NASA has discredited CERN. If you do a Google Search "CERN" there isn't one positive hit."

Seth C. "Googling NASA isn't why I asked you why you attacked me. Are you missing something? What do you believe Jay and I were stating?"

Me: "That didn't even phase you?"

Seth C. "Nope."

Me: "Your responses are ones predicted for the person I identified you as."

Seth C. "Congrats for you. Tell me how you know who I am now that you know me so well."

Me: "I was touched by the hand of God."

Seth C. "Well congrats again."

Me: *bows*



No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...