Monday 20 August 2018

You Rang?



You passed your days waiting for someone to call and turn your world around. I heard the call and I came.
You were looking for an answer to the question you had found.
I saw you seek so here it is.
You knocked and knocked on the sealed door.
I heard the knock and opened it wide.
You don't get something for nothing. You don't get freedom for free. You won't get wise with the sleep still in your eyes. It's time to put away your childhood dreams and enter as mature.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=IP4G8_alAT4


Now take a look at me and tell me what you see,. I'm only 6 feet tall but I'm righteous, y'all, and I want you to know I'm good to go.
Don't you pass me by..here I am, I'm on the scene...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Cj723mcf8M


No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...