Sunday 26 August 2018

The Scared and Frightened Bully

How can you bully homosexuals if you fear them?

David S. "Homos are allowed."

non sequitur

David S. "Oui. Non"

How? Allowed can't match a "how?"

David S. "Why is it? 'allowed' is answering the question: "Are some people allowed to bully homosexuals?" I've not ever been bullied."

I've done both. I bullied my little sister and i was not afraid of her.

David S. "Is your lil homo sister homo?"

She might go both ways.

Raymond T. "Please... just think a little about the relationship between an inferiority complex and a superiority complex."

My bullies never feared me. I was easy pickins. I've done both. I bullied my little sister and I was not afraid of her.

Raymond T. "So? You're not the epitome of this complex."

Ask any bully.. a bully is a bully because they pick on the vulnerable, not the scary.

Raymond T. "I'm a bully. You don't know what's up. That's why you asked in the first place."

Are you afraid of your targets?

Raymond T. "When I targeted people, it was from my fear. Men are afraid of gay men because they're afraid that a gay man will treat that man the same way that man treats women."

I never asked why men are afraid of gay men.

Raymond T. "How can you bully homosexuals if you fear them - was your question."

Right.

Raymond T. "Does fear always mean to cower?"

It means you are afraid to face them.

Raymond T. "But the other side of cortisol is the fight response. It isn't always flight. But it's the same impulse."

If I'm afraid of someone, I avoid them, not provoke them.

Raymond T. "That's you."

You're different?

Raymond T. "You've got to understand outside of your own experience. Are you actually asking a question? Or are you trying to make a point?"

Answer please.

Raymond T. "Yes. Many of us are different than you. You are a coward and can only imagine fear through a cowards eyes."

Who did you fear and decided to provoke them into an even more fearful state?

Raymond T. "That's irrelevant and none of your business. You haven't lived my life, so you wouldn't understand anyway."

You're dismissed. Next!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...