Monday 13 September 2021

A WOLF AT THE DOOR

"Little pig, little pig, let me in!"

Sir Moses Montefiore, President of the Board of Deputies of British Jews [1835–1838] Montefiore was renowned for his quick and sharp wit.
At a dinner party he was once seated next to a nobleman who was known to be an anti-Semite.
The nobleman told Montefiore that he had just returned from a trip to Japan, where "they have neither pigs nor Jews."
Montefiore: "In that case, you and I should go there, so it will have a sample of each."

Sure, we like to get dirty.
The Planet we live on, after all, is called "EARTH".
Dirt is earth.
We'll leave the white gloves and upturned noses to you.

Prince Charles reveals song that gave him 'irresistible urge to get up and dance':
https://news.sky.com/story/prince-charles-reveals-song-that-gave-him-irresistible-urge-to-dance-12348331?dcmp=snt-sf-twitter

'La Vie En Rose' by Edith Piaf
Lyrics: "Il est entré dans mon cœur [He has entered in my heart]"

'Upside Down' by Dianna Ross
Lyrics: "There's a place in my heart for you"

'The Voice' by Eimear Quinn
Lyrics: "Be not afraid, come follow me. Answer my call and I'll set you free"

'The Click Song' by Miriam Makeba
Lyrics: "The road surgeon is a beetle, it's almost like a beetle. It has suddenly burst into flames." [??]

'You're A Lady' by Peter Skellern
Lyrics: "You're pure magic, unlock my chain. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. And so I say with no restraint, be mine."

'La Mer' by Charles Trenet
Lyrics: "His white sheep with angels so pure"

'Bennachie' by Old Blind Dogs
Lyrics: "Wi' the bonny broom an' the yellow whims" Latin translation: "Jesus Christ,
quod laeta et genestis, flavo et arbitrio vilissimi" English translation: "Jesus Christ, the Rapture Broom, disposes of those who are insignificant"

Rapture: Medieval Latin raptura ("seizure, kidnapping")

What?

Revelation 3:20
"I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in..."

The way the Jew[el]s (of Satan's crown) get the Gentiles is through getting the Morning Star/Venus to enter them (Christianity).

(Prince Philip: a patriot with Nazis in the family and German connections)
While the duke’s allegiances were never in doubt, a photograph taken in the 1930s revealed some surprising connections
[see below]
>> Prince Philip's support for Jewish and pro-Israel causes ran deep <<

Isaiah 14:14
Lucifer/Venus: "I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High."

2 Corinthians 11:14
The Morning Star is Satan (Disguised as an Angel of Light).

Isaiah 14:9-15
"Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations. All they shall speak and say unto thee, Art thou also become weak as we? art thou become like unto us? Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee. How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
'I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.' Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit."

That Morning Star [Jesus] gets an awful lot of worship, don't you think?
Revelation 22:16
"I am ... the bright Morning Star”

"Little pig, little pig, let me in!"
AN OPEN LETTER TO JESUS H. CHRIST, by Double-​Jew Axl Rosenberg
https://www.metalsucks.net/2012/05/14/an-open-letter-to-jesus-h-christ/
"Deliver unto me a new Pig Destroyer album."
Dude, just because we like to eat, drink and be merry doesn't mean you have to go all "genocide" on us.

2 Peter 1:19
"We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the Morning Star rises in your hearts."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-qQ_brIsfY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...