Thursday 16 September 2021

STRANGER THINGS

Have you ever found yourself in the middle of a conversation that is so surreal you begin to worry about the health of your sanity?

"The Dalai-Lama told me: 'Return to Your Torah, it is the Source of Everything'"

“Norbu (Jamyang Norbu) sees Jews as role models for successfully navigating diaspora and ultimately triumphing with the establishment of the State of Israel”

"That evening, I spoke with a relative of the Dalai Lama who promised to introduce me to his master after his sermon. I was introduced to him. He is a distinguished man who welcomes everyone with a smile. He greeted me and offered me a seat. I spoke to him quickly. I told him that I had decided to join his religion and asked him if he was willing to accept me. In English, he asked me where I came from. I told him that I came from Israel.
He asked me if I was Jewish. I told him yes. He reacted in a strange way. His smiling face became pensive, even slightly threatening. He told me that he did not understand my approach and that I could not do that."


He told me that all religions are trying to imitate Judaism.

WTF???

Why can't people see that Joe Biden isn't human?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBowuP1YCms

We can, we just don't show it, and unless
you want to be a test subject for Reptilian
scientists, you'd best not show it either.

Do you wear the cowardly yellow?

Of course, this is why he does the sunglasses
thing. He doesn't want us to see the pupils.

In a three-minute video made in partnership with Twitter, Pope Francis, Former UK Chief Rabbi Jonathan Sacks, the Dalai Lama and Egyptian Grand Mufti Shawki Allam disseminated their message in 16 different languages.
https://www.timesofisrael.com/top-religious-leaders-urge-followers-to-make-friends-across-faiths/

“It is indispensable for us to undermine all faith, to tear out of the mind of the "goyim" the very principle of god-head and the spirit, and to put in its place arithmetical calculations and material needs”
― Protocols of the Learned Elders of Zion

Hidden Dragon?
Any relation to the Hidden Hand?
https://postlmg.cc/Tp0hv7H6

Disney fires 'Guardians' director James Gunn after tweets about rape, pedophilia unearthed
Guard-ions of the Galaxy?
https://postimg.cc/qtzYCD1C

The dragon is Satan in the bible (adversary of human kind).
Satan hates the whore [Jack the Ripper]:
"And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall...
...hate the whore...
and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh and burn her with fire"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...