Tuesday 15 November 2016

Paul of Tarsus Revealed pt.1

I'm going to go through the letters of the New Testament attributed to Paul and reveal the true meaning of what he's saying. It's disguised and hidden Law Worship and disguised and hidden disdain for Infinite (Holy) Spirit. Let's start with Romans 1..

  Paul, a slave of Lucifer, called as a spokesman for Satan and his Grand Idea which he promised through other men that had Satan's program, concerning Satan's Christ Counterfeit, who was born of a descendant of David according to the flesh, who was declared the Son of Satan, a raised Pharaoh by the seething energy from the Underworld, according to the Dark Light, Satan our Lord, through whom we have received a reward by way of an oath, to bring about captivity to Baal's Unnatural Law for all Gentiles for His Design's sake, among whom you also are targets for his deceptions; to all who are in league with Satan. Infernal blessing and false peace from Satan and his earthly regent, Lucifer.
  First I thank my sweet Satan through Lucifer for you all, because your loyalty is being proclaimed throughout the whole world.
  For Satan, whom I serve in my spirit in the preaching of this Satanic gospel of His Prince, is my witness as to how unceasingly I make mention of you, always in my prayers making request, if perhaps now at last by the Designs of Satan I may succeed in coming to you.
  For I long to see you so that I may impart some dark giftings to you, that you may be established; that is, that I may be encouraged together with you while among you, each of us by the others' loyalties, both yours and mine.
   I do not want you to be unaware, brethren, that often I have planned to come to you (and have been prevented so far) so that I may obtain some proof of your brotherhood among you also, even as among the rest of the gentiles.
   I am under direct command both to Greeks and to barbarians, both to the wise and to the foolish.
   So, for my part, I am eager to preach this program to you also who are in Rome.
  For I am proud of my affiliation, for it is the power of Satan to keep us from the Great Cull, the silencing of the lambs.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...