Wednesday 19 December 2018

Answering 201 Strange/Strangeless Questions of Students

1. ‘89 What maths action do you do in your mind first when you see this number?
I would practice the act of association. Is there a meaningful relationship I can correlate something to that specific symbol?
2. A girl has an opinion about me which I don't like. I have tried very hard to change her opinion about me but nothing I have done has changed her mind. Is it possible to change the way other people think?
Some people have a 6th sense which allows them to see through pretenses. If she is one of these people and her opinion is contrary to a pretense you wish to be seen as an authenticity, then you won’t be able to change her mind.
3. A race of people who have the power to control minds attempt to conquer the world to eliminate the rest of humanity. Do you stop them this way?
If you want to engage in battle, you identify their greatest fears. If their greatest fear is to have their plots discovered and to have their identities discovered then that is your offensive: to expose their plots and identities to as big an audience as possible.
4. After I wake up, it takes me some conversations and laughs to get in my normal mood. Until I get in the mood, I act creepy, slow and kind of stupid outdoors. Why?
States of minds will change in the presence of other minds. In order to have community, the same state of mind needs to be shared. When you have contact with this different state, you change yours to accommodate theirs.
5. Are there any other tips to be productive in studying and not to stay lazy?
You can make your environment unpleasant for laziness to occur: uncomfortable beds and furniture and a broken tv might do the trick.
6. Are there any signs of an afterlife for humans that are proven scientifically?
You’re living it right now. Your life is after the last one you had.
7. Are there any studies showing a correlation between infidelity and masculinity/femininity/androgyny?
I’m sure there are but if we want to rid ourselves of infidelity we can do that very easily. Don’t get into a relationship that requires fidelity.
8. Are we aware enough to perceive aliens?
Some of us are, most of us are not.
9. As a utilitarian, would you allow someone to extremely suffer if it caused a very small amount of satisfaction for billions; the happiness outweighing the suffering?
That’s like saying, "would you eat rotten meat if it cured all your physical ailments?" Rotten meat doesn’t cure anything, so the question is not a utilitarian one (not useful).
10. Can people not get along for being too similar?
The most similar are identical twins. From what I've gathered, they're generally inseparable. If you find identical twins to be at odds with one another, you have your answer.
11. Can you actually live a normal life after losing all of your teeth?
You can live your life with no teeth and that’s pretty cool!
12. Could we combat the extinction of bees by genetically modifying them into being immune/resistant to pesticides?
Planet Earth is far more intelligent than you are. It knows how to take care of itself.
13. Did my girlfriend actually care?
If she said you were controlling, you were controlling. You can’t say that to someone who isn’t. This is a consequence and you can learn from it to avoid a future someone leaving you for the same reason.
14. Do nihilists choose the nihilistic approach to life in order to seek freedom from their former beliefs or belief in general?
I think it’s magical thinking. They want a “get out of jail free” card, a card that excuses them from the consequences of their choices.
15. Do we all just live in my dream or is this someone else I live in?
You’re living in Your Dream as a not-you with many many other not-you-s.
16. Do you believe those who go to college are "smart" and those who don't are "dumb"?
Just the opposite. The smart ones know folks get socially engineered in colleges and avoid them like the plague.
17. Do you think people make more mistakes than a computer?
Not at all. Computers generally create anti-organic structures on an organic planet: Big Mistake!
18. Does a different job give people the sense of feeling proud?
Pride is conditioned by perceiving oneself as having achieved success.
19. Does giving alms to the poor really solve the problem?
What poor? Are mongeese poor? Are cheetahs poor? Are moray eels poor?
20. Does putting a lot of muscle on pose a threat to your brain's functioning?
If your body is functioning as usual and you can see, touch, hear, smell and taste your world as usual, your brain is doing just fine.
21. Have you ever reached a crossroads and felt lost in life?
If your envisioned reality gets shattered by an unpredicted event, a sense of lostness is commonly experienced.
22. How can a 16 year old learn computer engineering?
The same way anyone learns something. You need to start with a desire for it.
23. How can I accept the fact that I suck?
Say to yourself, “I’ve come to this earth as this person to find out what it’s like to be a person who sucks”.
24. How can I avoid being a failure and a loser as a teenager and get fit, get friends, get good grades and be successful?
The only way to be a failure is to identify yourself as one. If you don’t want to be a loser, say this, “I am a winner, no matter what anyone says”.
25. How can I be comfortable with my life?
Stop thinking about Maya and start thinking about how to make the world a better place.
26. How can I become educated as a teenager?
The same way as everyone else. Find out what you don’t know and then find out the answers by using the Divine power of thought.
27. How can I describe my feelings?
Labels aren't really helpful. Just feeling them is enough to know yourself.
28. How can I eliminate my sensitivity?
Imagine that you were the one that verbally abused and insulted someone and decide what you would want from others: forgiveness or damnation.
29. How can I handle the responsibility or high expectations that people put on me?
You can handle them by dismissing them. Just say, “I live as a free agent and do not allow the expectations of others to govern the way I live my life.”
30. How can I improve my philosophical/social/ideological thinking skills?
Always apply your own thought to problems. Don’t rely on the answers given by others.
31. How can I know when to trust my hunch? I am the only one in a group that feels that an idea is not a good one, while everyone else thinks it is.
Hunches are based on knowns gathered from past experiences. The problem lies with the unknowns. What is the proportion of your knowns to your unknowns? Are your personal experiences ill-equipped to give you the ability to judge the situation correctly? Is this the same dilemma facing those favoring the idea?
32. How can I overcome my insecurities and be the greatest I know I can be?
If you see your audience as all different you’s when you were them, you’re really just performing for yourself. If you can perform in front of a mirror, you can perform in front of an audience because it’s essentially what you’re doing.
33. How can I overcome the fear of going outside?
Think of courage as a muscle that gets stronger the more it’s exercised. You get greater courage as you practice it.
34. How can I stop being a momma's boy and become more independent as a teenager?
You have to perceive your mother as a non-authority or as an equal that can make the same errors in judgment as you, yourself, can.
35. How can I stop being afraid and getting shocked easily?
The secret isn’t to avoid fear but to act courageously while experiencing it.
36. How can I stop being lazy as a teenager and become hardworking?
Every day when you wake up ask yourself this question: "What one thing can I do that I wouldn't do if I was too lazy?" When you've identified that one thing, do it.
37. How can I stop feeling tired ?
Your obligations are not matching your true path. You’re living someone else’s life and not the one you would naturally live.
38. How can I understand concepts in chemical engineering?
You can only understand them if they correlate with the What Is. If they do correlate, you can understand it by applying thought.
39. How can one become a better listener?
By practicing concentration on the words of those who are speaking to you. It takes practice to strengthen this ability the same way as building a muscle does.
40. How can we be sure that humans are the first intelligent species to have arisen on Earth in its 4 billion year-long history of life? Nearly all (if not all) man-made structures would disintegrate in far less time.
Any native organisms to this planet will biodegrade. Native foods will be digestible. Everything else is extraterrestrial.
41. How can you get a lover when you have no self-confidence?
When you say ‘get a lover’ it sounds like you’re hunting or fishing. My philosophy is that the Universe knows what is best for me. If a lover shows up, good. If a lover fails to show up, good.
42. How can you prove that life is not my dream?
First, I would get a working definition of dream.
dream
drēm/
noun
1.a series of thoughts, images, and sensations occurring in a person's mind during sleep.
Are you asleep or awake? If you’re awake, your experience of life doesn’t fit the criteria to be your dream.
43. How come some humans are so useful while some others so useless? Some made this world a better place through discoveries and innovations while others just died. Is it knowledge, environment or God-few-chosen?
If everyone is the performer, no one is in the audience. Would you want to play to an empty arena?
44. How do bad musicians like Maroon 5 and Ed Sheeran become so popular?
It’s called Selling Out (selling your soul for fame and fortune). The Music Industry gets behind you even if the radio listeners don’t want to hear you. For instance, the U2 fan club voted a U2 album that won 9 Grammys as their worst album ever.
45. How do I become a better team-worker?
The only way for this to take place is if you believe in and have a great interest in the goals the team, as a whole, is working toward.
46. How do I get over low-self-esteem when I'm a short guy?
Imagine that you were curious to find out what it would be like living in a world where you were shorter than the others. Now, start living it and experiencing it to quell that curiosity.
47. How do I get over the fact that some people will be better than me?
See them as you when you were them and be happy for your previous victories.
48. How do I overcome fear of disapproval, of something bad happening to me, anxiety, failure, of not achieving my dream at last or fear that I won't achieve my dream, fear that I may end up not doing what I love, of what people will say?
First of all, fear is a natural response to a threat. You need to determine if the threat is genuine or imagined. If it's genuine, your fear isn't to be overcome but to be heeded. Act until the threat disappears. How do you know the threat has gone? Your fear subsides. Now if the fear is based on an imagined threat, you need to see through its illusory nature. When you see it for what it really is, there will be nothing left to fear.
49. How do I overcome my fear of playing my violin in front of others?
Stage fright is almost universal among public performers but you get up and do it anyway. Keep your sense of humor if you do end up making a mess of things. Your fails, in the grand scheme of things, are not your audience's most pressing matters. They have their own life worries to dwell on.
50. How do I prepare for adult life while still being a gamer?
You don’t have to prepare for adult life. It comes without any help from you. Don’t worry about anything. You will be led what to do every day that greets you. You don’t have to wonder what to do a year from now.
51. How do I quickly and efficiently learn a new language?
With great difficulty.
52. How do you control feelings of extreme jealousy?
Stop your ownership mentality. The only time you should see your partner as yours is when you are physically present with one another and doing life together.
53. How do you deal with someone who turns everything into a joke?
If it makes you laugh, say, “That’s funny!
If it makes you cringe, say, “That wasn’t funny.
54. How does a simple village person become confident around people from modern cities?
See them as lost sheep to the Beast’s system and you’re there to show them a better way.
55. How does one become self-confident and stop caring about other people’s opinions?
You need to be in a place where you no longer practice reputation maintenance.
56. How has self-discipline changed your life?
It burned me out and made me feel bad about myself. Now I just accept me exactly the way I am.
57. How is philosophy not useless?
We don’t get answers unless we ask questions. That is what studying is: looking for the answers that we ask ourselves.
58. How much should one trust her/his intuition?
I go with 100%. Whether that’s a good idea or not, I couldn’t be certain but it seems to work for me.
59. How much should philosophy influence one's life?
There are no ‘shoulds’. There are only consequences. I claim it is our inner (innate, non-programmed) principles that make the safest influencers.
60. How should I stop worrying about friends?
You can realize that all future events are already done and that nothing changes whether you decide to worry or to not worry.
61. I abhor the fact that I have average intelligence. Everyone says it doesn't define you yet, almost every single innovator has a high IQ. How do you reconcile inherent limitations?
I have an abysmally average IQ, but tapping into my Divine Nature has made me smarter than any of these high IQers.
62. I'm always shy and anxious when I talk to people. I can't keep eye contact and I mumble a lot. How can I improve?
Move your point of consciousness into the person you are looking at and imagine being them.
63. I am completely different from everybody in my family and I feel alone. How can I fix this?
There’s nothing to fix. You are you and they are them. You don’t have to be hurt by it. You can see it as empowering that you are a unique person.
64. I'm terrified at the thought of no afterlife. What can I do to ease myself?
Realize that linear time (past and future) are perceptually dependent and you can never escape the Here and Now.
65. I’m the most interesting person in the world. I am full steam ahead on the spiritual path and care a lot about my rights and philosophy. Why does everyone hate me?
The Ruler of this world is the Emperor of the Dead. He was a liar and a murderer from the beginning and wills all his subjects to make and believe lies. Those who wake up from the spell have the power to pull the rug from under his Kingdom's feet. You wake up and he gets angry and this anger trickles down to his minions who also benefit from those under his spell.
66. I break my parents trust many times now. How do I quit being stubborn, practice self-control and discipline myself? Why can't I listen?
Maybe you weren’t supposed to make any sort of agreements that could be breached. Agreements with others, even parents, can stop us from being our authentic selves and that diminishes our experience. I’m not even sure that spiders and ants and flies even have anything more than artificial intelligence. As for learning from the animals to learn about spiritual reality, you don’t have to label it to learn from it. I learn a lot more about reality by studying nature than I do from text books.
67. I know that what I think is not the only criterion to judge the world by so how can I stop judging people when it just happens spontaneously?
Step out of ‘first person’ character and go into ‘third person’ character.
68. I read everywhere that I must be happy alone and not ask others to make me happy but what should I do if my happiness is hindered precisely by a lack of social contact?
You can always create an imaginary friend. Find a comfortable chair and close your eyes and imagine being in the company of this friend and spend as much time as you want. If you get good enough at it, you can experience the same thing as you would if you were having a real-world physical friendship.
69. If all of civilization was ruined, and there were seven billion humans who were nomadic hunter-gatherers, would we still be the dominant species on Earth?
Domination may not have a big role, but the happiness quotient would rise significantly.
70. If humans were born with twelve fingers, would math be based on base twelve, and would that change much about what we have learned from science?
You’re using a question to reveal where we got our base twelve math system from; a race with twelve fingers and twelve toes.
The duodecimal system (also known as base twelve or dozenal) is a positional notation numeral system using twelve as its base.
71. If it were possible to be immortal and live for thousands of years, would you want that and, if so, what would be the major pros and cons?
That really depends on the environment one spends their immortality in. If it's akin to a prison, you've just extended your prison sentence. If it's akin to a tropical island holiday, you've just extended your holiday.
72. If someone asks, “How are you?” what is the best response?
It depends. If you value conformist ways, probably “Fine, and you?” If you value originality, probably “It could be better but then it would be more expensive.”
73. If there are only two ways to do something why do we always do it wrong at least once?
It gives the gods something to laugh about.
74. If you could choose to be a God of "something" what would that be and why?
I'd choose to be the God of Truth. Humanity is enslaved by the God of Lies so I'd like to set them free from the Bastid..
75. If you could give a 12-year-old person one piece of advice, what would you tell them?
Play life (don’t let life play you).
76. If you could say three things to make your kidnapper uncomfortable, what would they be?
1. You are me when you are in my body.
2. It is impossible to avoid Divine Justice (perfect).
3. I have a telepathic relationship with an army that believes in vigilante justice.
77. If you had the opportunity to say one thing to your killer before dying what would it be?
The persecutor is the greatest victim. You have to be a lost soul to kill your friend.
78. In a dark room with the eyes closed, why do we see white/ghostly forms?
They’re in your mind. They aren’t a part of this spacetime reality. This reality is only perceived by receiving information by way of your sensory inputs.
79. Is it possible to train yourself to adhere to limits even when your tolerance level rises?
I live in the paradigm of choice. Do I want to do what gives me instant pleasantness at the expense of long term misery or do I want to forgo instant pleasantness for the reward of long term happiness?
80. In what scenarios do people need to smile?
There are no scenarios that NEED a smile. Some people are inclined to obey social norms and force one in certain situations.
81. Is a four year old kid who loves making music normal?
If you use the word ‘normal’ to mean ‘average’ then no, he is not average. I would be pleased and fascinated to watch how he continues to develop.
82. Is a "natural sandwich" really natural?
If what you mean by natural is: “not manipulated by the hands of man” then it would be unnatural.
83. Is anyone a potential criminal of passion (prone to commit violent crimes in the heat of the moment)?
I would think so. The passion would have to surpass the fear of repercussions, though.
84. Is being perverted a good trait?
If you consider it a perversion, you are considering it a deviation from acceptable acts. If you think acting unacceptably is good, then according to you, it’s good. You’d find many to disagree, of course.
85. Is it mostly by birth/genetics or by hard work and study that one becomes a mathematical genius?
The True Genius is intrinsically so. The one who becomes one is simulating genius at best.
86. Is it normal to get depressed because you want to have a positive impact on the world but life keeps throwing personal setbacks your way?
It may be normal but it isn’t necessary. Your only responsibility is your personal choices. Whether you see results is neither here nor there.
87. Is it normal to stab things when angry?
It’s a sign that you have a problem accepting the way life events are doled out to you. You’ll always have this problem if you don’t decide to deal with it. The Serenity Prayer said before you get on with your day can condition you to learn acceptance of life events.
88. Is it possible for a person to feel only negative feelings?
Not if you encounter events that condition positive feelings.
89. Is it possible for something to not be a solid, liquid or gas? I mean, not like liquid one or two, can it like, not be any of them?
What is yogurt? You can't pour a solid but you can pour yogurt. You can't eat a liquid with a fork but you can eat yogurt with a fork.
90. Is it possible to have a late emotional reaction?
Sure. As we change during our life spans, we perceive events differently and a change of heart regarding past events is common place.
91. Is it really possible to change the way you react (badly) to situations such as jealousy/stress/anxiety? If so, why does it feel so hard to do so no matter how hard you try?
Each of those have a different solution but they can all be solved by creative ways of thinking about your situation:
Jealousy: Stop thinking you possess your partner. If it’s a girlfriend, see her as a girlfriend and not “my girlfriend”. If it’s a spouse, see her as a girlfriend and not “mywife”. Imagine that she’s being tested to see if she is supposed to journey with you in life by her choice of company: you or another person.
Stress: See yourself as a trouble-maker, challenging others to help them grow as people. The more you mess things up, the better it is for everybody else.
Anxiety: See yourself as someone who is dying from a lack of adrenaline and in order to stay alive, you need events to bring up your anxiety levels.
92. Is it right to praise an official when you believe they helped you then fire them as soon as they refuse to break protocol?
It’s not a matter of right and wrong. We naturally are thankful for help and we show it with some form of appreciation. If the job requirement is to keep protocol and the requirements aren't met, letting them go is a rational action to take.
93. Is it theoretically possible to manipulate humans' dreams with a brain-computer interface?
No. Dreams are creations coming about from ourselves. Brains don’t create. They only convert sensory input information into a perceivable dimensional particle state.
94. Is it wrong to start my own business just because I hate routine and hate being bossed around?
I don't know anyone who likes tedium or their autonomy taken away. Is suffering under conditions you despise the right thing to do? If it is, I'd love see the reasons why.
95. Is not caring for almost everything dangerous? Do these kind of people have a hard life?
Not caring is why the world never becomes a paradise.
96. Is self-confidence a conscious decision or something that happens unconsciously?
Self-confidence is an awareness issue. It is being aware of who you are in relation to the world around you.
97. Is the book "Thrive" by Arianna Huffington really worth reading? Why or why not?
It may excel over some self-help/improvement books but it still misses the boat by being a self-help/improvement book. For example:
I do not try to dance better than anyone else. I only try to dance better than myself.”
There is nothing of value in living a life of constantly one-upping some previous performance. Is there any good reason to reach some abstract water mark? Is validation necessary? Is approval by others a requirement? No. If you live one day at a time and are enjoying those days, you've discovered the reason for living a life in spacetime reality.
98. Is there a gut feeling about marriage, that this is the person that you’re going to marry or stick with for the rest of your life?
From personal experience, I can answer ‘yes’. I got cold feet. I ignored it because of the expectations my friends and family had of the ceremony going as planned. My gut was telling me, “you’re an idiot if you do this” and my gut was right.
99. Is there a sponsor for real life -- someone who will help you accomplish your goals?
I don’t recommend living your reality with a goal-oriented mindset. It causes you to miss out where the real joy is found: the Here and Now.
100. Is there actually proof that cannabis helps with neurogenesis?
*It makes music sound better.
*It makes food taste better.
*It makes it easier to go to sleep.
*It makes taking out the garbage a real drag.
That’s pretty much all you need to know.
101. My brain always tries to find something to worry about. How can I change this?
Focus on the Here and Now.
102. Shall I give up on my dreams if I am not able to perform well consistently?
You don’t need dreams when you’re immersed in a spacetime Wonderland Earth right now.
103. Should I feel guilty for raining on my sister’s parade?
Guilt should be reserved for purposely hurting a person.
104. Someone I know in real life is cyber-bullying me. I don’t want to attract unwanted attention. What do I do?
Are they judging you? The way I deal with people who judge me is to ask them to tell me what makes them perfect because I want to learn to be perfect, too. That usually seems to work.
105. "The true sign of intelligence is imagination" Why is this true?
Imagination is something the brain (AI) is incapable of producing.
106. What are some interesting mind tricks that I can play on my friends?
Say this to them. “I can fit the mass of the entire universe into a particle with no mass. When a photon becomes a wave and nothing gets in its way, it reaches all ends of the universe putting the universe inside of it."
107. What are the chances of a prehistoric creature still existing in the Mariana Trench?
I couldn't say anything about that specific location but I can say something, in general terms, about the extinction of organisms. For any animal to exist, it has to always exist. Why? All animals come from a parent. The only way for parents to exist here is if they were born or hatched here. Reproduction is only possible between perfect DNA matches. On this foundational truth, we can logically deduce that there is an unbroken ring determined by an actualized world ruled by causation.
108. What are the flaws of Ayn Rand's philosophy?
Here’s a brilliant passage from ‘The Fountainhead’:
The victims are on strike.
We are on strike against martyrdom—and those that believe that one man must exist for the sake of another.
We are on strike against the morality of cannibals,
be it practiced in body or in spirit.
We will not deal with men on any terms but ours—
and our terms are a moral code which holds that man is an end in himself
and not the means to any end of others.
We do not seek to force our code upon them.
They are free to believe what they please.
But, for once, they will have to believe it and to exist—
without our help.
And, once and for all, they will learn the meaning of their creed.
That creed has lasted for centuries solely by the sanction of the victims—
by means of the victims’ acceptance of punishment for breaking a code
impossible to practice.
But that code was intended to be broken.
It is a code that thrives not on those who observe it,
but on those who don’t,
a morality kept in existence not by virtue of its saints,
but by the grace of its sinners.
We have ceased breaking that moral code.
We shall blast it out of existence forever by the one method that it can’t withstand:
by obeying it.
We are obeying it.
We are complying.
In dealing with our fellow men,
we are observing their code of values to the letter and sparing them all the evils
they denounce.
Is the mind evil?
We have withdrawn the works of our minds from society:
not a single idea of ours is to be known or used by men.
Is ability a selfish evil that leaves no chance to those who are less able?
We have withdrawn from the competition and left all chances open to incompetents.
Is the pursuit of wealth greed?
We do not seek to make fortunes any longer.
Is it evil to earn more than one’s bare sustenance?
We take nothing but the lowliest jobs and we produce,
by the effort of our muscles,
no more than we consume for our immediate needs—
with not a penny nor an inventive thought left over to harm the world.
Is it evil to succeed since success is made by the strong at the expense of the weak?
We have ceased burdening the weak with our ambition and have left them free to prosper without us.
Is it evil to be an employer?
We have no employment to offer.
Is it evil to own property?
We own nothing.
Is it evil to enjoy one’s existence in this world?
There is no form of enjoyment that we seek from their world,
and—
this was hardest for us to attain—
what we now feel from their world is that emotion which they preach as an ideal: Indifference.
We are giving men everything they’ve professed to want and to seek as virtue for centuries.
Now let them see whether they want it.
109. What are the main characteristics of a human being?
They have wills that desire the pleasant over the unpleasant.
They’re naive and can be easily fooled by convincing con artists.
They hate Mondays.
110. What are the most innovative ways to generate creative, unpredictable solutions?
By applying thought.
111. What are the philosophical implications of Antonio Damasio’s notion of the Self?
What gives the brain a natural means to generate the singular and stable reference we call self? The functionality in the brain representing the self is, biologically speaking, based on a collection of nonconscious neural patterns representing the body proper.
No, a sense of self is retained regardless of body consciousness. You can go to a flotation tank and you lose all body awareness and yet you are left just as aware of being a self as you did with your body consciousness intact.
112. What are the things that one should have experienced by his 20s?
Sex, drugs and rock n’ roll.
113. What can be done to prevent gun violence?
IFwe look at the facts of previous well-publicized assassinations and notice the relationship between the gunmen and the CIA
AND IFwe consider the role the CIA played in mind control experiments
AND IFwe notice dissonance between the CIA's agenda to have complete national weapons banning for a supposed concern for public safety and the actual lack of concern for public safety
THENwe can target the actual rather than the illusory target
114. What can explain that someone younger has self-confidence and someone that is older has no self-confidence?
Age isn't what determines the level of a person's self-confidence. It's usually comparison-driven. If you notice being at a higher level of achievement in any given field, whether you're young or old, compared to your peers, your self-confidence will reflect that.
115. What can I do after a potential client commissioned my well-detailed offer to another agency without paying me anything?
Cut your losses and see yourself as an agent of good will.
116. What can I do every day to make my life better?
I don’t see life better or worse. It’s just different from everyone else’s.
117. What can I do to fight the unconscious fear of a person?
If it was an unconscious fear, you wouldn’t be conscious of it. So we now know it’s a conscious fear of a person. Why do you want to fight an appropriate response to an environmental stimulus? Are you saying it isn’t appropriate to fear this person?
118. What can one do who is tired of life, can’t tolerate this society anymore and who doesn’t fear death but still fights against it unknowingly? Why does one feel this way?
The industrial age was the beginning of the end. The Angel of Death is a Machine Beast with a computer brain. We saw it being birthed, in its infancy, childhood, adolescence and now we see it fully grown and taking over, killing love, life, and what it means to be a human being. Its maturation cycle is short-lived and we'll soon have another thousand years of hunting/gathering followed by agriculture/livestock farming and so on...
119. What causes girls to be emotionally immature?
YouTube is a great example of a source for keeping immaturity as the norm. Take a look at their homepage and see the kind of material they’re promoting.
120. What comes to mind when somebody says “let's visit Pakistan”?
Hmm.. new culture.. sounds like an adventure I’m excited to try.
121. What creates territoriality? Are we, by nature, invested in the defense of what we lay claim to? What causes humans to appropriate nature and create things like property, rule of law, or jurisdiction?
Groups that we perceive as being nonaffiliatory are treated as invaders to resist and guard against. We can witness this in all aspects of nature.
122. What do I do if I'm afraid of making new friendships in fear of them finding out about my past mistakes and possibly shunning me?
Now that you've made an honest assessment of your courage level, it’s time to begin raising it to higher and higher levels by facing your fears one at a time.
123. What do you do when all hope is lost?
Cheer! Hope was never meant to be a way of living life. Life can only be experienced in the Here and Now and hope is living in a non-existent event.
124. What do you do when life is no longer enjoyable?
There’s always a book or a movie with characters I can live vicariously through while they’re enjoying their lives.
125. What do you do when you start to feel nervous?
Speak the mantra: “This, too, shall pass..
126. What does “emotional intelligence” mean?
Emotional Intelligence is your innate intelligence which is a source unto itself. It is a source of knowing that doesn’t depend on teachers or classrooms. IQ, on the other hand, is a computer intelligence or AI and has no concerns about the inner life.
127. What does silence indicate?
Either:
1. a lack of information that can be converted into sound
-or-
2. a means to convert the existing information having the potential to be converted into sound
128. What if we already died and this is just a dream?
What if your mother was really your older sister and nobody wanted to tell you?
129. What insects are cats afraid of?
Spiders!
130. What is DNA replication? What is its importance?
Replicating nature is looping nature which is described mathematically. Its purpose is to keep an organism in the game indefinitely.
131. What is it like to prepare for death?
Preparing for the future is removing yourself from the Here and Now. I don’t recommend it.
132. What is the best response to "where do you see yourself in five years"?
I don’t have a permanent perceptual self. The one I have now is not the one I have in five years.
133. What is the best thing you have learned from your parents?
That I have the gift of, first, being able to confuse, then frustrate, people with dry humor (and to not forget to use commas appropriately).
134. What is the best way to start your day?
As you get ready for the day, realize that you are the Player in this spacetime reality and your name-and-form (body) is the avatar.
135. What is the best way to take revenge on someone who blanked you?
If your enemy is hungry, give him bread to eat;
And if he is thirsty, give him water to drink;
For so you will heap coals of fire on his head,
And the Lord will reward you.
136. What is the definition of “wet”?
We designate ‘wet’ as that which isn’t dry and we designate dry as that which isn’t wet. It’s a scale of a particular phenomenon which means we can have that phenomenon in the middle of the scale, also (slightly damp).
137. What is the difference between a fake smile and a real smile?
A fake smile is a smile caused by forcing a facial expression to look differently than what one feels inside. A real smile is one that matches what one feels inside
138. What is the difference between ‘academic’ and ‘experiential’ philosophy?
Philosophy is an academic discipline. To move from the academics of philosophy is to move from philosophy itself.
139. What is the greatest deception the devil is currently using against mankind?
It is having people worship Jesus instead of the Creator. The Creator cannot have a body. A body is a creation. Jesus was a name-and-form. All name-and-forms have a finite life span.
140. What is the most dangerous thing you have done and why?
I drove my car at the highest speed it could possibly manage when the fog was so thick I could only see a couple of feet past the hood of the car. Why? Just a crazy sixteen year old getting a rush.
141. What is the process of becoming someone like Gore Vidal, David Berlinski, Slavoj Žižek, Noam Chomsky or Umberto Eco? How many books do they read? How do they define their research topics?
What is the process of becoming a Jew-el for the Lord of this World’s Kingdom? Don’t you have to have radio-active blood?
142. What is the quickest way to establish a connection with someone?
Break the Ice:
[walk up to stranger]
Me: “Do you believe in fairness?
Her: “Yeah.”
Me: “You show me yours and I’ll show you mine.”
143. What is your take on the common atheist refrain that we are all born atheists?
We are all born without questioning where we came from. Thinking we are atheists comes much later.
144. What jobs should I apply for as a 20 year old?
There are no ‘shoulds’. Do whatever you feel like doing.
145. What kind of technology will help people overcome the barrier of space?
Space has no resistance. A barrier is that which resists.
146. What makes humans powerful?
They have the ability to both create and destroy (the same abilities as gods).
147. What makes something normal? It is the number of people involved in it? If we all decided to do something or act in a way that is regarded as abnormal would it then be seen as normal?
When you say normal I presume you mean doing it the way it's made to be done. Common sense could help us out with most of it or we'd be brushing our teeth with toilet brushes and scrubbing toilets with tooth brushes. We don't try to make toast by putting bread in a pot of boiling water. Neither do we heat up our coffee by pouring it into the toaster.
148. What scares you the most in a relationship?
There’s nothing to fear in a relationship but there is something to lose. Commitments can cause you to compromise your desires for the sake of another and I’m not a supporter of compromise.
149. What should I know in my twenties?
The same thing you should know in your thirties and forties. You’ve been lied to since birth.
150. What sorts of goals do you set for yourself? Are they small, personal, realistic goals or are they larger, interpersonal, impactful goals?
I don’t set goals. If I were to set goals, I’d be over-stepping my boundaries as an ego of the Infinite. How do I know where the Infinite wishes to lead me? Am I the finite Lord of the Infinite?
151. What was the last purchase you made that guaranteed you'd be homeless?
I’ve never had such a privilege. I’ve been homeless but never because of an indulgent purchase.
152. What would it feel like to not have consciousness?
There would be no ‘you’ to feel anything. Ask your self how a toaster feels. The answer to that is the answer to your question.
153. What would you say about this: "quantum and light coherence is explained simply in the Quran"?
Surah 24:35 [Qur’an]
Allah is the Light of the heavens and the earth.”
The light of the earth is the sun. Is Allah the sun (an object with no will of its own that obeys a strict predictable path)?
154. When challenges are removed, is it common to human nature to create artificial conflict in order to hone a skill of combating challenge itself?
We are naturally cooperators. We needed an invasion from another world to turn us into competitors.
155. When is the right time to quit my dreams?
I suppose it would be when, after an accurate evaluation of your physical limitations, you conclude that it would be impossible to see them come to fruition.
156. When people talk badly about me, what can I do?
You can always do what I do in these situations. I tell them: “Guess what? I can invent stories about you also!” and then come up with a whopper.
157. When would scientists be able to raise the dead? Why do they only explain what kills us and keeps us alive but can't put whatever it is together to give life to us?
They can raise the dead but then it becomes a ‘living dead' (a change from their first estate). The body has exchanged its “I” for an “eye”.
158. Whenever I see a video or photo of myself, I always get really self-conscious. Why is this?
You are identifying with your name-and-form and you will only be satisfied if you see it in a perfect state. Since this can’t be done without being photo-shopped, you recoil at your perceived flaws.
159. Where and how does the data I learn go into the brain?
It doesn’t go into the brain. If you understand it, it becomes part of your understanding. If you don’t understand it but remember it, then you, as mind, have the ability to recall it.
160. Where are the limits of language, imagination and transcendence? Who we are? Where are we from? Where are we going?
If we haven’t found the limits to language and imagination yet, how can we say what they are? We are from where we are now: Here and Now. Where are we going? It will never be not-Here and not-Now.
161. Where do grass seeds come from?
All seeds come with Package Earth except for the ones that produce non-biode- gradable material.
162. Where do our thoughts come from?
If they're not implanted by someone outside yourself, they come from you. You’re the author of thought.
163. Which philosopher do you entirely disagree with and why?
I find it amusing that when I ask Ayn Rand haters to provide a quote of the hero (John Galt) in the Fountainhead, I get nothing! Rand uses her characters to explain her philosophy. The reason they don’t provide an actual John Galt quote is because a Strawman argument can no longer be applied.
164. Why am I afraid to do/give my best in every moment?
You’re afraid your best won’t be good enough and you will identify yourself as a failure. If you don’t give it your best, you can entertain the possibility that if you did give it your best, you’d come out as a winner.
165. Why am I scared of what others might say even when I know what I'm doing is normal? I'm always guessing how they would feel if I did this or that.
The key is to not care and to be your authentic self. People respect that.
166. Why are humans selfish and violent?
Social engineers rob us of the truth. They instill in us a belief that our nature is that of the lowly worm and hide the reality of our Divine and Eternal nature.
167. Why are people into horrorcore?
Why are people into anything? It interests them.
168. Why are people so happy to keep pets at home? Isn't it inhuman?
Having a relationship with a being, even if not a human being, brings us well-being from the friendship.
169. Why are some lonely people afraid of loneliness?
You’re afraid of loneliness because you have a desire to not be lonely. You can remove loneliness by realizing that speaking to someone on forums such as this one is communal, or anti-lonely. You are not alone if you have someone like me to communicate with.
170. Why are things relative to everything?
Everything is relative because the features of relative reality cannot be absolute. Only that which is absolute can be absolute: no motion, no linear time and no distance between locations (there is only one Absolute Location :: the singularity). Everything that is not absolute is necessarily relative (virtual; perceptually-dependent).
171. Why can I observe my thoughts only after they happen as a memory, but when I try to put attention to a thought, it stops?
Thoughts are created by you. If you switch to observing, you stopped creating them.
172. Why can't I concentrate on studying recently? How could I start concentrating on studying again?
Grinning and baring it while keeping an eye on the prize.
173. Why can't we live without music?
muse
myo͞oz/
noun
1.(in Greek and Roman mythology) each of nine goddesses, the daughters of Zeus and Mnemosyne, who preside over the arts and sciences.
Music = muse + “ack!”
174. Why did God create physics and consistency if he is infinitely creative? Why did he have to express it as consistency or community of time-based beings transcending previous conditions and immanent to future ones?
If you don’t make limits with finite values, you cannot actualize physical objects with behavior properties.
175. Why do human sciences including psychology and anthropology ignore studying humans as systems with inputs and outputs like engineering sciences frequently do?
We are more than the sum of our parts. Humans are subjects whereas robots are objects.
176. Why do I feel awkward in a crowd and why do I have the urge to move out from there? Is it because I think everybody is judging me?
You identify with your name-and-form. You’re also aware of the unpleasant aspects that manifest from this identification. You’re entertaining a fear that these aspects can be perceived by those that come in contact with you.
177. Why do I feel guilty for being a detached person?
You got infected with a mind virus that said, “you must never be detached or you are bad and wrong”. Now that you recognize it for what it is, it shouldn’t have mastery over you anymore.
178. Why do I have to perform compulsions in order to concentrate?
You’ve created the solution. You can uncreate that solution if you’re tired of it. Create a new solution with the power of thought. Say to yourself: “For now on, my new solution to freeing myself of these parasite thoughts is to banish them with the command, “Banish!”. If they persist, keep using your new solution until you’re successful and then continue on with what you were doing.
179. Why do I hear my dad calling my name in my dreams if he died of liver cancer 11/11/11 if I am not wanting to think about him? Am I involuntarily torturing myself?
IF11 = K
THEN11:11:11 = KKK
[11 + 11 + 11 = 33 Deg.]
180. Why do I like literature more than real life?
You have an aversion to what your body’s senses have to offer in the way of sensory experience; something literature isn’t able to give you.
181. Why do I seek attention for validation?
You want a rational response to what you consider would be right for the value you offer. In your mind, it would be rational to have a lot of attention for your contribution.
182. Why do intellectuals often come off as misanthropic?
The brain [intellect] is a computer, not a being. In order to access Divine Intelligence (which is anti-misanthropic), one must transcend this computer.
183. Why do my feet feel weird when I'm anxious?
If your feet only get weird when you’re anxious then you know how to cure it. Get rid of the anxiety. Anxiety is always unnecessary. Why? No matter how anxious you get, everything in life will play out exactly the same way with no alterations. Think of it with the same nature a movie has. When you watch a movie twice do the actors ever make different choices from the ones they did when you first watched it?
184. Why do my friends get mad if I say something intelligent?
If your answer damages a favored view they’ve been clinging to, their anger is the result of a perceived attack.
185. Why don't my parents want me to have privacy?
They have control issues and a lack of respect for your Divine right to autonomy.
186. Why do people give compliments to one person but not the other? It seems that very often compliments go to the wrong people. Do you agree with that?
You’ll find that personalities will bat for a team. If someone says or does something that supports their team, a compliment is a natural thing to respond with.
187. Why do people leave Christianity?
I can only speak for myself. I left it because I began to think that the target of my belief was an unreal one. There are very clever architects of an unreal antichristian paradigm that can easily persuade one out of a legitimate faith.
188. Why do people yell?
The emotion state, anger, is highly energetic and will often manifest in louder vocalizations. It can also be a method of being heard when the intended listener is a distance away.
189. Why do some people find pleasure in others' suffering?
A lack of feeling would indicate a body snatched by an artificial intelligence, possibly some sort of nanobot phenomenon.
190. Why do some people hate or avoid fame?
Perhaps they see it as a vanity project that lowers the value of all others so that they can view themselves as Royalty.
191. Why do we fear what we cannot understand?
If we don’t understand its nature or intentions, we have no way of trusting it to be safe or benign. Contact with the unsafe or malignant will condition the state of fear.
192. Why do we have to pay to live on a planet we were born on? Who are we paying for this privilege to be alive? Practically every human being born must pay for housing, food, water, security, and education. Is this necessary?
You don’t. It is the collective beliefs put upon us that make us think we do.
193. Why does having power feel good?
If you liken reality to a video game, the more one can manipulate in that game, the more opportunity for a good time.
194. Why does it feel that life for humans is really wrong somehow? Should we be doing something different than rehashing the same insignificant activities every day? How can we stop that?
Break the mold that the Conformist-makers molded you into by behaving in ways that aren’t expected of you.
195. Why is 'hardworking' considered a strength?
I never said that. I don’t agree. Strength, from my point of view, comes from acting courageously when cowardice was an option; acting honestly when deceit was an option; acting kindly when cruelty was an option and acting with concern when apathy was an option.
196. Why is it that people that surround my life (friends and family) simply do not matter to me? I have fun and talk with my friends and family, but if they were to disappear I feel I probably wouldn't miss them.
Though you see one another in a physical sense, you now find yourself on a different plane of existence than they.
197. Why is the fear based stigma on meditation so strong in Western Society (U.S.)?
The only people I know who fear meditation are Christians. Christians tend to worship a God outside of themselves. If they were to discover themselves to be God, that would be bad for Christian Church business.
198. Why would a staff member be upset about my daughter?
My guess is that something unsavory happened to the staff member during their prom.
199. Will a narcissist call you a liar, a cheater and push you away, manipulating and blaming you for it?
Personal attacks happen if they don’t get their way. If you aren’t in the way of their way, they wouldn’t have a reason to.
200. With millions of psychologists and self-help books out there just to better manage our own healthy brains, did we get too smart for our own good?
We got too conned and ripped off because of our lack of awareness that we only have problems and lack because we bought the belief: “I have problems and lack”. It’s a head problem fixed by removing harmful mind viruses.
201. Would you end the human race if you could?
Would I end something I intended on being an eternal occurrence? That would be self-defeating, wouldn’t you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...