Wednesday 19 December 2018

The Satanic Overtones of the Octopus

Cthulhu: A monster with anthropoid outline, but with an octopus-like head whose face was a mass of feelers, a scaly, rubbery-looking body, prodigious claws on hind and fore feet, and long, narrow wings behind.
Holy Scripture [God's Word]
Lev:11:12: “Whatsoever hath no fins nor scales in the waters, that shall be an abomination unto you.”
I would suspect that the most prevalent octopuses growing within Christians’ minds today are devils of hatred and resentment. We worry so much about persecution being brought to the church, but seem to be forgetting that gossip will destroy the body of Christ from within. Our own tongues are the most powerful weapons the devil has in his arsenal. But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison (James 3:8).
I was once bound by an octopus in my mind, but didn’t know it until after I was delivered. I had never comprehended such an idea, until the Lord revealed this vividly to me afterwards. I didn’t understand why I kept struggling and was in and out with God. I would give my heart to the Lord, then go right back into sin. Sometimes it would be months later, sometimes only days. Each and every time I asked God to forgive me, I pledged that this was the last time, and that I would serve Him for the rest of my life. And then I would fall again.
I'm familiar with the Leeching of the Mind books, and the concept is basically the same. But for some reason, the Lord illustrated it to me in a different way. Although not actually having a vision, He's put images in my mind. I can imagine looking around at different Christians and seeing into their brains, and seeing varieties of these octopuses in different shapes and sizes. How terrible that so many of God's people are allowing the devil to put such bondage in their minds, when all they need to do is give it all over to the Holy Spirit and He will take it away!
Perhaps I'm picturing the same demons as the leeches, they're just being revealed to me in a different form.
There are three things we can yield to: God, self, or the devil. But the last two pretty much go hand-in-hand. If you are yielding to self, you're really yielding to the devil, and if you yield to the devil, you are really yielding to self. If we're not completely yielded to God, we are yielded to the other two.
I was turning all my sins over to God, but not my sinful thoughts. I didn’t realize that an octopus-shaped demon had many powerful tentacles gripping throughout. No matter how many times I got saved, that demon would stay in my mind and eventually wash sin back down into my soul, causing me to fail God.
Many of you will have seen this fish, which is owned and operated by the Germans. It is in the news because it can apparently predict the future. In the Soccer World Cup somewhere in Africa, this creature has correctly predicted the results of 5 matches;
Germany v. Serbia, Germany lose - God’s warning against divination
Germany v. Ghana, Germany win - Satan tightens his hold but God watches the sinners
Germany v. England, Germany win - Satan is laughing but God starts to be wrathful
Germany v. Argentina, Germany win - Satan has hold of the German soul but God has waxed wrathful
Germany v. Spain. This was the match that would decide who would progress to the next round. Germany loses!
Many of you will think, “Oh! How amusing, an Octopus with magical powers."
pi·rate
ˈpīrət/Submit
noun
1.
a person who attacks and robs ships at sea.
An octopus was often called a devil fish. The Blue Ring Octopus does give off a type of venom that can kill humans. In earlier times this particular appearance was considered to be evil by men on fishing boats.
Danny Casolaro, the freelance journalist who had been the first to write about a shadowy "international cabal" of covert operatives he dubbed the Octopus. Casolaro tied the Cabazon tribe's arms company to a Reagan crony, who figured in the so-called October Surprise of 1980 and was connected to a computer program called Promis, which was supposedly used for spying. In 1991, the writer was found dead in the bathtub at a West Virginia hotel, his wrists slashed. Authorities deemed the death a suicide, but others presumed Casolaro was killed because he knew too much.
Begley may have started out trying to resist the Octopus, but she gradually gave in to the theory's implications: Her father had been caught up in a vast conspiracy, and it had killed him.
So Begley dove deeper, into the submerged ecosystem of interconnected message boards where initiates continued to discuss and dissect the Octopus. The Octopus may have existed, if only as a deceived and malignant state of mind.
Female octopus are known to kill males during the breeding season by strangling them to death.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...