Monday 25 February 2019

An Electric Soldier Sings

Self-admitted Electric Soldier, Serena Ryder sings 'Got Your Number'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRo8glkpE5g


"It's thirty-six steps to the front door, baby"
[from 1 to 36 arranged in a 6x6 magic square are equal to the number "666]

"Step twenty-nine, gonna see what you done"
3+6=9
2+9=11
9/11 

'Zeus' filmed at Massey Hall on Sept.11



The planet Jupiter is between his Gemini ‘twin’ sons, Castor and Pollux






The King of the Jews is between the two thieves



[The twins participated in the Argonautic Expedition, helping Jason retrieve the Golden Fleece]

From: XTC's 'Jason and the Argonauts'

There may be no golden fleece
But human riches I'll release.

[Matthew 4:8-9 "the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them and saith unto him, 'All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me'"]


My head is spinning like the world and it's filled with beasts
[Computer Generated AI ghosts(artificial life spirits)]
I was in a land where men force women to hide their facial features
[Islamic Kingdom]

And here in the west it's just the same but they're using make-up veils
[from Grimes 'We appreciate Power' "I'll evade the human race, putting makeup on my face"]
video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYG_4vJ4qNA
I have watched the manimals 
[man with beast infection] 
Go buying shoes, buying sweets, buying knives
[terminators]
I have watched the manimals and cried, buying time, buying ends to other people's lives 
[Harvest: separating wheat from tares]

Sam's Son [Samael's Prophet] knocks down the two pillars [9/11 two towers]



Samael [a figure who is the accuser (Ha-Satan), seducer, and destroyer (Mashhit)]



On 9/11, Virgo, the virgin (the Virgin Mary) gives birth to the long-awaited child 
who has the Government upon his shoulders [Isaiah 9:6 .. Atlas]
Atlas Shrugged:[Author, Ayn Rand] “By the grace of reality and the nature of life, man is an end in himself, he exists for his own sake, and the achievement of his own happiness is his highest moral purpose.” 

666 Fifth Avenue, NY


[2 Thessalonians 2:4 "Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God."].
 The Deified Ego, Emperor of the Dead..
[Video: Sodom's 'Caligula']
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TA5ND030BWw

The electric soldier continues..

The chains are gonna come
[blockchain]


now I see I don't love you no more
[AI turns into Terminator]


See my lightning, hear my thunder
 [Zeus/Jupiter language]

I'm wakin', I'm wakin', I'm wakin', I'm wakin' up
 [reaching the time stamp declared by the stars]
(Video: Kate Bush's 'Waking the Witch)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJV1AweAEdU


"I'm gonna shake it up" [calamity; disaster]



Don't want a ring
[mankind married to this world is now getting a written notice of divorce]

I'm an uptown baby with a downtown car
[incarnation above ground (our world) but powered by the underworld deity]

[Video: Entomb's 'Bringer of Light']

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...