Thursday 21 February 2019

Song Intel

Intel in the lyrics of songs..




Intel in the lyrics of songs..
It seems logical to me that if the lyric 
writer is speaking from the point of 
view of AI and speaking disparagingly
and menacingly toward the human 
race, I can safely assume I'm getting
information straight out of the Hive Mind
of the ComputerBeast666...
Devoid and broken within,
I lost human origin.
Erased and disgraced, desensitized;
I have been dehumanized.
Corrupt and deface,
Judged to be damned;
Speak out, eradicate
Species of man.
My life has ceased to exist,
Designed to be ProtoMech.
Detach, extract my mind to dissolve;
Alive death comes to us all.
Take everything away from me;
Replace my skin with circuitry.
All that I have bleeding from me..
...to feed the machine [ComputerBeast].
My life is taken to feed the machine. 
Devour energy, destroy all life;
Synthetic insurrection.
Genetic isolation,
Programmed elimination,
Robotic evolution,
My life is taken to feed the machine 
My life is taken to feed the machine
My life is taken to feed the machine
My life is taken to feed the machine
Devour energy, destroy all life..

Move over, Love Removal Machine,
and make room for Fear Factory..
(you'll see one of the marks of the Beast:
the hexagon (hive).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...