Tuesday 26 February 2019

Earth's Mark of the Beast

This territory (Planet Earth)has the Mark of the Beast.


As passengers on Earth we are all carried around the 
sun at a mean velocity of 66,600 mph. [666 in numerology]
Only those with the Mark of the Beast will be saved;
(enter the King's [Iron (Roman) Man]version of Heaven;

Has he lost his mind?
Can he see or is he blind?
Is he alive or dead?
Has he thoughts within his head?
He was turned to steel
In the great magnetic field
Where he traveled time
For the future of mankind
Nobody wants him
He just stares at the world
Planning his vengeance
That he will soon unfold
Now the time is here
For iron man to spread fear
Vengeance from the grave
Kills the people he once saved
Heavy boots of lead
Fills his victims full of dread
Running as fast as they can
Iron man lives again!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aQRq9hhekA

Utopia on Earth, an orchestra [global society] that plays to the 
Conductor's Will. 

The Prodigy (Antichrist), Lord of the Night, Despiser of the Day
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91fEl73x6no

Revelation 7
"Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have 
sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads"
[place a scorpion into their brain]
And I heard the number of them which were sealed: 
and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand 
of all the tribes of the children of Israel."
At 12 seconds (its terminal velocity) an object falls 144 times 
farther than it moved after 1 second. 
144 x 4.9 = 705.6 = 7+0+5+6 = 18 = 6+6+6 = 666
"Is anybody there? I'm talking to you, do you hear me?
If I could only see through the wall of nothingness
The wall of black
They gave me number 9, this is not like last time
Number 9 [1+8 = 18 = 6+6+6]
This time I am really losing my mind
I hear an orchestra, I see an orchestra
I greet an orchestra, I meet an orchestra
I'm in an orchestra, I am an orchestra
I kill this orchestra, I kill me? No
No don't stop, oh please don't stop
Hey say here, what's going on?, hey wait for me
I'm running but I can't keep up
Then I realize my feet are gone
This is such a weird weird song
The orchestra is now a door
One is one and two is four. I can see three more
Seven doors, seven doors
I must choose one before they're gone
But I cannot move, oh they are drifting away now
But I cannot move, oh they are drifting away now
I've got to reach that door, the number 6
I've got to reach that door, the number 6
The number 6-6, the number 6-6-6
The number 6-6-6
The number 6-6-6, that's my door
Wuauuu, look at all the colours
There goes an orchestra, no more doors
Close the window, here they come
I hear another end of this song
But again the song goes on
Dead again. I know cause I've been here before
I'm dead again, if I could only reach that door
The number 6-6-6, the number 6-6-6"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...