Monday 25 February 2019

Hand-made IQ Test




How does one know if he/she is intelligent or unintelligent? 
The unintelligent are not unlike other animal species in that 
they mistake the illusion for reality. They believe that they 
see out of their eyes.
Intelligent people, by way of contemplation and awareness 
come to realize that they don’t see out of their eyes. 
It’s an illusion. 
Our eyes are receivers of incoming information that is sent 
to the brain to be built into a dimensional reality for our minds 
to perceive.
And what of the Eye in the 666 Triangle? 
I'll let you hear from the Electric Rattlesnake, Himself..
"The sun in your eyes
Made some of the lies worth believing.
I am the eye in the sky, 
looking at you.
I can read your mind.
I am the maker of rules, 
dealing with fools;
I can cheat you blind.
And I don't need to see any more
To know that
I can read your mind.
Don't leave false illusion behind
While all of the signs are deceiving..."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBQalkIeE7s

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...