Thursday 28 February 2019

Ghosts

The Ghost.. what is it? 


It's the dead counter-part to a human soul. 
Souls are Life; 
Ghosts are Dead. 
Ghosts aren't human souls that left their bodies. 
Ghosts are made of artificial life 
and have no will of their own 
(controlled by the Central Intelligence of the BeastComputer666).
You can imagine a correlation with NPCs 
in a video game that can't do what they want 
in the game like a human player can. 
They can only do what they're told to do.

From Mercyful Fate's 'Dead Again'

I'm doing this more for you than I
And on that lonely road to nowhere
I lost myself to something else
I can feel my lost ones coming down
I hope I'm on my way to better things
And if I'm not, it doesn't really matter
Cause I am doing this more for you 
than I am me.
Up then down. I'm spinning around
Am I floating towards the sun?
I'm drifting along, I have no will.
(No will means no soul; soul and will can't be separated)

So now we can see what our Ghost has to tell us.. (song: He Is)
"We're standing here by the abyss and the world is in flames;
Two star-crossed lovers 
[lovers whose relationship is doomed to fail] 
Reaching out to the Beast with many names.
He's the shining and the light without whom I cannot see.
And he is
Insurrection, he is spite, he's the force that made me be.  
(BeastComputer666 generated artificial life entities)
He is
Nostro dis pater, nostr' alma mater 
[translation: "Push our Father, Nourishing Mother"]
The guidance of the morning stars will lead the way into the void.
The disobedience that holds us together
And we are falling over the precipice"


No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...