Wednesday 23 February 2022

Betting On the Wrong Horse

DEVIL is LIVED (now, no longer living)
"I'm the one with no soul. One above and one below." - Courtney Love
All it takes is the Con Man Lucifer.
He offers you riches and fame [or Eternal Heaven/Paradise with virgins]
and you give him permission to rip the soul[the "I"] out of the body so that he can take possession of it.
If you worship the Jesus of Revelation [The Bright Morning Star],
you're a sun worshiper.

[God's Spirit was intentionally called the Ghost and they still were too blind to see]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hMaHDTw-pI

The True Light is above the electric universe: at the Constant [waveless and particle-less].

THE CON

"Some people say my love cannot be true.
Please believe me, my love, and i'll show you.
I will give you those things you thought unreal (the sun, the moon, the stars all bear my seal).
Follow me now and you will not regret
Leaving the life you led before we met.
You are the first to have this love of mine,
forever with me 'till the end of time.
[Now I have you with me, under my power.
Our love grows stronger now with every hour.
Look into my eyes, you will see who I am.
My name is lucifer, please take my hand].

"Until the Day dawns, and Christ the Morning Star shines in your hearts."
Our Sun brings our dawn every single morning [The Dawn-Bringer].

Just imagine how many humans took the bait now that we're overrun with them.

In this video, you see him demonstrating his deception goes both ways:
the black [occult fans] and the white [religion fans] side.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lw6MZBmY-U

And now the "I" without the body has this to say:

"I hide myself inside the shadows of shame.
The silent symphonies were playing their game.
My body echoed to the dreams of my soul,
Inside is something that I could not control.
Where can I run to now?
The joke is on me.
No sympathizing God is insanity.
Obsessed with fantasy, possessed with my schemes.
I mixed reality with pseudo-God dreams.
The ghost of violence was something I've seen.
I sold my soul to be the human obscene.
I feel something's taken me I don't know where.
It's like a trip inside a separate mind.
The ghost of tomorrow from my favorite dream.
Feel it slipping away, slipping in tomorrow.
Got to get to happiness, want no more of sorrow.
How I lied."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQQcu7d5Nhc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...