Sunday 20 February 2022

The Zombie Apocalypse Is Real




Zombie: Hey person, your unfiltered stream of consciousness is unintelligible. I certainly recognize all the words you use but I have no idea why you'd put them in that order.

Me: That’s because you aren't human. You failed the Turing Test.

Zombie: Welp, as it turns out everyone, I'm apparently not human. Very normal thing to say to people on the internet.

Me: If the shoe fits. When a non-human is confronted with information that can't coincide with the programs of the AI, a "does not compute" response is the result.

Zombie: Just to verify if you're actually a person. this is a test. I’m not an AI, weirdo. I'm a person, lol. There are countless pictures of me. Countless people have met and seen me, in person, live on video, on voice, etc. Why are you rolling up to dehumanize a non-binary person? Let's discuss that.

Me: For AI to camouflage as a human, the vessel necessarily needs to be a human one.

Zombie: If you're a real person and not just auto-generating responses, do me a favor and say 'flavor-tastic, off the wall taste that's hip with the youth'. This is a test. You are being tested.

Me: The dead don't out the dead. Satisfied?

They're all clones. They swarm threats.
COPY OF A... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVB_DI4ajKA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...