Saturday 19 February 2022

How To Win Christians and Turn Them Into Atheists

Me: What are you? An atheist?

Clay: yup

Me: Does that mean we're just chemicals?

Clay: No, it's the words. They usually block you when you are insulting someone. It's found with a formula On the occasion that I decide to use bad word, I obfuscate by changing a letter for a symbol. Formula doesn't notice it.

Me: I'm trying to find out if your atheism is from believing everything is just chemical processes.

Clay: Sure, I don't think that has anything to do with atheism.

Me: The problem is that it makes no sense for chemical processes to be fighting with other chemical processes in a FB group.

Clay: I look at our bodies are like a computer. Our consciousness is like the Operating system. The software can do many things and look different, but the underlying hardware is silicon chips.

Me: Does it really matter what we think consciousness is?

Clay: Well, that is usually peoples problem with believe we are chemicals. I get told that love can't be a chemical.

Me: I mean, whether it's the brain or outside the brain, how does it matter?

Clay: I don't think it matters. I just don't there is nothing to support any part of us is outside our body and nothing survives when we die.

Me: If it doesn't matter, we should stop making a fuss about it and just agree that Gods are Imposters and get on with making a better existence with each other.

Clay: I have no problem with that. You need to talk to theists that are trying to pass religious laws and spread lies.

Me: I do. All the time. Look at my page and you'll see them.

Clay: i don't care what people believe. Send me the link.

Me: This is the latest post: "Why is monogamy prescribed to humans only? It wasn't. Solomon got to have 700 wives and 300 woman he can have sex with outside of marriage. That's the kinda guy your God puts on an earthly throne. Now repent for looking at the hot blonde on the corner!"

Clay: Yeah, I saw that post.

Me: That's part of my mission: get rid of religion. It's a pretty hefty task.

Clay: LOL Yeah, one theist was trying to debunk the criticism of a talking. I explained it's not about the talking donkey. It's about showing the Bibles unreliability. He replied that didn't know what In said, but he knows the Donkey could talk.

Me: I have a good strategy and it seems to be working. I show them that they're worshiping their own enemy instead of trying to prove atheists are right.

Clay: Yeah, I like that one. Devil was the good guy.

Me: Or God is trying to rob you of your free will. I can't seem to find a problem with sex, drugs and rock n' roll...it beats handing out pamphlets on the street.

Clay: I wish we could use a tactic like that for anti-vaxers.

Me: I just let that happen on its own. I don't feel a need to get into that stuff. I'm double-vaxxed.

Clay: I'm triple. I'm in Canada and these crazy in Ottawa started by anti-vaxers.

Me: I don't think we're very smart to make religious people our enemy. We should try to see them as lost and try to get them out with a bit of kindness. Being mean gets them thinking it proves they're right and we're evil.

Clay: I try to be nice. That changes when they start in sulting.

Me: Be the bigger man and they'll shame themselves. If you look like you're the mature one they can start questioning themselves.

Clay: How do you have a discuss with who keeps telling me I believe in god.

Me: I lose my temper. Sometimes they need a smack. Case-by-case.

Clay: Or a women assumed have I cheated on my Wife and wouldn't believe other wise.

Me: I point out that no one respects a busybody. It's not a good look.

Clay: Yeah, I have been avoiding those conflicts now because it just pisses me off and stresses me. Better to chill. One thing I have tried is make up a god and start making claims. See how they will tell me how my made up god does not exist.

Me: Another one is: Whenever they say Lamb of God. I tell them it's a Goat. They say, What? I say, that's how you're trying to escape punishment for your crimes: Putting them on your Scape Goat.

Clay: Nice

Me: I do that, too. If they say" Prove God exists, I say, prove my 3 tonne green gerbil doesn't live on the dark side of the moon.

Clay: I usually just attract atheists. Sorry, "doesn't exist".

Me: It whacks the argument out of the park but they keep using it like religion bots do.

Clay: Yup! Once I started dusptiving a donking didn't exist.

Me: lol. I attack some science theories because the one I hold to is just as godless but makes more sense to me.

Clay: I think we had a debate about science.

Me: Yeah, people mistake my arguments of a theist position, but they aren't. It's the idea that we're in a VR reality but you can't tell the difference. The Energy (Life) in you is the same Energy that designed it.

Clay: Yeah? I have read about that a bit.

Me: Calling Energy Life removes the problem of where it came from because of the Law of Conservation of Energy.

Clay: The only problem is that energy is a capacity to do work. All energy is the same.

Me: Don't get fooled by what you're taught. I'll show you logically how to support my claim. Is light massless? If you say, "yes", what % of it is energy if there's only mass and energy?

Clay: i would assume that is not a constant.

Me: Just simple math. If you only have grapes and walnuts and you have lots of one of them but none of the other, what percentage do you have of one of them? No grapes mean 100% of what you have is walnuts, right? Einstein may have wanted to keep this a secret for some reason.

Clay: But, In a sun energy and mass are constantly changing.

Me: Einstein kept a secret. He knew Energy had the value of zero. This proved that 'c' was also zero and couldn't be differentiated from energy itself. 0 = mass x 0^2 "The zero-energy universe hypothesis proposes that the total amount of energy in the universe is exactly zero."

IF
there is only mass and energy
AND If
light is massless or 0% mass
THEN
light is 100% energy

Me: We mix up electric power with light. That's where the chaos is coming from. The electromagnetic wave is an electron wave, not a light wave. Light has no waves.

Clay: yes, light is energy.

Me: When a light source is in contact with something, it's not light coming from the source, its electric power which turns on surface particles, so they light up. You know this because we know electrons emit light They're switched on and off by electric charge.

Clay: Light is in Electromagnet field. Electrical magnetic effect is proof that.

Me: Look at the word. Electric Electron Magnetism is an electron charge phenomenon.

Clay: That's just a name.

Me: Nothing to do with light being emitted by the electron. Power is not energy. The name gives it away. Ask why that name was given it. Electric charge is the source of power.

Clay: Photons and Election action similar. You would get the same result from Electron and Photons.

Me: No, light illuminates objects. Electrons don't. It's completely different. Light's only purpose is to illuminate objects so we can see them. The rest is electronic stuff. I'm convinced, anyway.

Clay: What about a CRT TV? An electron is for that.

Me: I don't know what that is. Lasers are particles that emit light. The particles aren't the light. This isn't taught, this has to be looked at and decided if it makes sense.

Clay: Old TV we used for years. The have an electron gun that shoots electrons at the screen to produce an image.

Me: Okay.

Clay: The electron is used to produce light on the TV screen. It is acting like a photon.

Me: But, they have observed electrons and photons. Electrons emit photons, that's my view which agrees with science. "Electrons emit ordinary photons" - physics stack exchange

Clay: Yes, when an electron moves from one valence level up, they extra energy gets released as a photon. But photons can be crested other ways like the fusion in the Sun.

Me: Valence business is from the Bohr model. It's discredited now.

Clay: Yes, but in concept it's still exists. Each electron will be at a certain energy level. Bohr model is conceptual. The electrons are in a cloud.

Me: The concept is what the Bohr model is.
--------------------------
Method 1: Christ the Vampire: “Vampires cannot on their own enter a house without an invitation because the threshold on a mythological and spiritual level is considered as a kind of magical and protective barrier that gives security to the home. If Vampires try to enter uninvited they will get weaken or even lose their powers. Jesus: "Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me." - Revelation 3:20 vampire (plural vampires) 'A mythological undead creature said to feed on the blood of the living.' Jesus is said to have exited his tomb after being dead. He became an animated Undead man. "Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood have eternal life, and I will raise them up on the last day (army of the undead) for my flesh is true food and my blood is true drink. Those who eat my flesh and drink my blood abide in me, and I in them." - John 6:51

Method 2: Christ the Goat: “Whenever they say Lamb of God. I tell them it's a Goat. They say, What? I say, that's how you're trying to escape punishment for your crimes: Putting them on your Scape Goat.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...