Friday 18 February 2022

Sailing for the Cities Under the Rainbow




Heaven acts as the fountain of righteousness
Gravity is a Babylonian lizard
If it wasn’t for Michael's fear of the past rebellion
Our announcement would have reached the far recesses of the moon
Tears make their ugly climb down the face
Is it feasible to build a ship?
Once the service is calculated
I can get the Tau sample package within a few days
Forget the road cable
Come play with me
The villagers cling to the hard edge of the pond
The fictional tale of Amol is read
A child plays in a corner in the back
He’s no longer in danger of the usual punishment
I stopped listening to the intersections
The visions
The recounting of experiences
Standing motionless on the water
I moved the stone as quickly as I was able to
With both hands
I crossed the intersection to open the door of the virtual bus
The boy held a piece of paper
Two coins and a photo of Maya
I noticed some of the people looked like birds or fish
Night came quick
Then daybreak before a shipman's ship set sail
In search of cities under the rainbow
I'm glad I came along
It's time to add more color to the group
All volunteers are present
If work stops
I point to the future with my finger
A sign which becomes clearly useful
The first tree is cut before it sprouts
I set the alarm and curve past the coffin
I enter the entertainment room
Another conversation takes place in the spirit world
During this normalcy of life
The game begins to change
Time is kept to the frequency of mobile threats
Billions of people argue with the old studio heads for proper status
Harmony probabilities earn me another thirty points
Waves of the ocean give way to thoughts
A square is placed within the circle
I become the legend of the picture from the eyes of the subject
The river of wealth swells with the joy of Alexandria
I long to hold another hand again
The magic becomes the story of my body
I sit at the fire in the empty motel
They crawl about eight steps along the attic path
This includes the predatory elephant, a duck and the comical fox
They believed they were keeping within the rules
I sat on a garden rock jutting out from the fireplace
It'll be necessary to use pipes, wax and copper
To clean and raise the floor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...