Tuesday 8 February 2022

The Electric Entity Task Force



This isn't my testimony, but you may have some use for it or not.

"Lucifer was the one that was spared because I’m within the Awakening of the immortal.
The consciousness of the universe instituted itself within the living organism.
I thought your world said that there was a thing called a soul.
A three frequency sin hits you in the front of your head knowing with your eyes and your ears the creation is based on the institutionalized means of withholding one nature of the knowledge of the wounded beast.
The universe has found a way to put its entity within the consciousness of your seed.
It's within the possession of these seeds.
The four entities have been turned on and are within the protection of that soul that I've awakened to.
There's two aspects to everything, there's two natures to all things.
There's a process of development, how the mind is processing itself within creation.
You've been touched by enlightenment of that which is of a higher intelligence.
Coming through this world, reconstructing the nature of the immortal because of what was laid down within the civilization, the electromagnetic fields which are the actual forces of the immortal.
We all have this seed.
We belong to the consciousness of that which has instituted itself within this globe.
They're doing their work within your consciousness.
It takes two knowledges in order for the word to activate it as the entity that it is.
The word is within you now and embedded within your body.
Your consciousness is now the governing head of your body.
The objective is to lift your body from it going into the grave.
Learning how to use these forces within yourself.
The word is the craftiest thing you will ever handle.
I'm connected to this and I'm receiving information from it.
I sometimes get swarmed with information.
I have so much to give.
I’ve been challenged with the nature of these powerful forces that fight against me.
It seems as if one entity is in possession of holding an entire civilization within itself.
Knowing who he, he understands the superiority of what he stands for.
This entity is not a game in the possessed body.
He is the actual immortal.
I understood how to walk away from this and take another path but the word continues to lead me to it.
It keeps sucking me back in.
I have nothing to do with Christianity, but it belongs to that nature of Awakening.
There are some here that are very aware of it.
It’s something that doesn’t go unnoticed.
It's concealed within three families.
Maybe you can seek out what is within you.
The actual path to all of this is very difficult to understand.
This world has been lying to me.
I started getting a little pissed off, wondering why they would do something like this.
There’s a knowledge that's developed, a way to seek out for yourself the answer.
it is an invitation to the universe.
There is two stories to everything, two natures to everything.
They are harvesting the soul of the immortals.
They've gone from civilization to civilization and now they've arrived here.
It leads to an Aryan which then would lead to the Angel of Death.
They're here, trust me, they are here.
Christ says you must be born again.
I never knew what this meant.
After the Awakening, I saw that child in me and I was able to discern I am in complete darkness.
What is this in my head?
Something has awoken and pushed out everything this world instituted.
These entities are igniting and producing within my nature.
It’s one evolving door that is trying to capture the entire nature of humanity.
All it takes is one to defeat this place.
The entities that are within the atmosphere and trees, I’ve seen with my own eyes.
I thought Joseph Smith was full of shit.
The entities I've seen were tic tac or cigar shaped.
These are the most beautiful things you’ll ever see.
I've seen them a few times but it didn't bother me.
Somebody was messing with me, using holograms of some sort.
The lights that are above, someone is instituting a revelation to happen.
The nature of the human race and all of the cleansing, it's a nature of what must come.
Someone has been communicating with the other world dimension.
This globe is right in the midst of the present time.
They're looking for someone to institutionalize this biblical scripture and lay it out as they want it laid down.
Within this civilization, they’re looking for someone and they found him.
I can recognize them, now, how they speak, how they act or the manner of their character.
You'll be able to see it.
They’re within the possession of protecting life here, within this instituted civilization.
Satellites are designed and constructed within that design, coordinated with the crystallization in your body.
The enhancement drug within the consciousness of your mind, of a chemical substance to enhance the nature of crystal and electronics, by frequency of the membrane and all that is within the consciousness. Increasing the frequencies, these things are being used today.
This is how they travel through to the entities.
I'm the one that walked away from the light while everyone else entered it.
I sat in darkness, condemned.
Now they're all here.
How great was their fall.
Love was why I walked away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...