Wednesday 20 March 2019

HOLOGRAM PRACTICE

HOLOGRAM PRACTICE
It's not a conspiracy theory when you have a first hand account.
I have two.
Image result for UFO INVASION

A few months ago, 
I saw a commercial airliner 
in suspended animation. 
It wasn't that far from me; 
approx. 500 m away
approx. 300 m high
I saw it from the window 
as I traveled past it 
in my rail transit car.
It was in view for:
approx. 10 seconds
It never moved 
the whole time I was watching.

Today, I saw another plane 
suspended in the sky.
This time, it started moving 
but moving sideways, 
wing first, 
getting smaller and smaller 
without moving forward.
After 6 or 7 seconds 
it completely vanished 
in a clear blue sky.
Zero clouds.

They're practicing with airplane images before they begin using UFO images.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jElCPYN1fu4

Nov 6, 2018 - "Footage of a plane, which has ‘stopped’ mid-air, has been captured by baffled motorists just outside Moscow" "I saw a commuter size air plane flying about 150-200 feet above the ground over some fields heading in the opposite direction that I was driving. I thought it was awfully odd that it was flying so low as there were no air fields near. As I looked at it I noticed that it didn't seem to be moving, like it was just suspended in the air." https://www.reddit.com/r/Glitch_in_the_Matrix/comments/1r6tvu/plane_frozen_in_the_air_glitch/ "So me and my girlfriend were driving my 5 year old sis to get a happy meal when we saw a very large airplane on our right side VERY low (maybe 100-200 feet in altitude and about the same distance away) and we noticed it was either not moving at all or moving VERY slowly, so we kind of went into shock and slowed down to get a better look at it. She was driving and trying to see it and I was staring the entire time, and for a solid 20+ seconds I was staring at it and it NEVER MOVED and it made NO noise. It just sat there SUSPENDED in the air!!! What the hell?!" http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread524214/pg1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_CckLB7I9I Image result for monks suspended animation

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...