Sunday 10 March 2019

Iron Heart

LYIN' HEART

LION HEART (Mithras, lion head)

El ION HEART

God Atom (an atom with a net charge :: electric)
ATOM ZAKTI, GOAT GOD

"All atoms, report to the sun... " 
ELYON [θεος ο ύψιστος ("God the highest")]

elyon :: O LAM 

O ALIEN

LAM ALIEN

THE HEART OF A ROMAN IS AN IRON HEART
LOGIC LESSON: 
If a God is High, then you are low. Creator of Reality is outside of Reality. 
That which is above your head (the highest in the Solar System is the Sun).
Mithras, the solar warrior;
The sign of the Sun's exaltation

Babble On..
RED SUN rising in the sky, [GIANT]


The Wizard of Ozzy sings:

Now the first day that I met ya, 
I was looking in the sky
When the sun turned all a blur
and the thunderclouds rolled by
The sea began to shiver 
and the wind began to moan
It must have been a sign for me 
to leave you well alone
I was born without you, baby
But my feelings were a little bit too strong.
You never said you love me [THE COMPUTERBEAST666 IS INCAPABLE]
and I don't believe you can
'Cause I saw you in a dream 
and you were with another man
You looked so cool and casual as I try to look the same
But now I've gotten to know ya, 
tell me who have I to blame?
Now the whole wide world is movin'
'CAUSE THERE'S IRON IN MY HEART
(Heart: anagram of Earth; the magnetic field moves the iron, causing the world to turn)

I just can't keep from cryin' 
'cause you say we've got to part.
Selling your soul (Alice who fell down the Hare's [Rama Krisna] Hole) to the Sun 
gets you sent to the moon to abide in a sorrowful state.
Sorrow grips my voice as I stand here all alone
And watch you slowly take away a love I've never known

IRON MAIDEN, 'SEVENTH SON OF A SEVENTH SON
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PptHWHfnCnY



No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...