Thursday 7 March 2019

The Rat King

Allah and his Prophet 
Identify the King of the Human spirit as the Rat King,
Why? 
He rats him out. That's why.
He warns his brothers and sisters about the Electric Head,
Planning electrocution executions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdYvr2QpC3E

Hitler believed that a person's characteristics, attitudes, 
abilities, and behavior were determined by his or her so-
called racial make-up. Receiving the Mark of the Beast
was receiving the Serpent's Seed, adopting you, co-opting
you to be siblings of Big Brother, the Orphan with no 
Father (Creator).

The Swastika is the Hooked Cross of Captain Hook
(Fighting tooth and claw to Rule the Earth Ship)

1Peter 5:8

"Your enemy the devil prowls 
around like a roaring lion looking 
for someone to devour."

You can see what the Lion King [Father Mithra] is standing on..




Friend of Questions
Enemy of Answers
Zero, the Hero admits nothing's going on..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rB2tsojEQjk

Hitler exterminated the unmarked bills from the stack of 
Mon [One] Ey-e, calling them 'vermin'.
"I need you
To sacrifice the Vermin Martyr,
Bring me back,
I'm becoming real now
Now in death, 
Bring me life
Oh how I tried 
To separate reality from
Truth.
Now you'll see what I can do"

A wolf is at my door, 
[trying to blow the 'House of the LORD' down]
A world of my design;
A forced enlightening revels it.
We only want to live forever.
My tree of life is hollow.
[Hollow Ween; Hollow Opinion]
The tide has turned into rain.
[No more sunshine when I'm gone]
Your end, 
[human soul]
My beginning
[transhuman]
Eyes are deceiving;
Your mind will stop breathing 
And all that you're made of 
[human body; temple of soul]
Will now rightly become mine.
Father, why have you forsaken me?
My heart's not beating anymore,
Staring blankly at the sun,
Waiting for my time to come.
Your good life,
It makes me sick;
All the screaming sounds like music.
There's a smell of iron blood in the air;
Blood's flavor is so metallic;
Its smell makes me go phrenetic.
I've been waiting for you to come here and kill me,
I've been waiting for the One..
[the Serpent Slayer that treads on scorpions]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...