Monday 18 March 2019

The Faint Hope Clause

THE FAINT HOPE CLAUSE
We must slay the Beast
Man waking up:
"I think, I think I am, therefore I am, I think."

Computer Messenger:
"Of course you are my bright little star.
I've miles and miles of files, pretty files of your forefather's fruit.
And now to suit the Great Computer, you're magnetic ink!"


"I'm more than that, I know I am, at least, I think I must be"

Inner Teacher's IN Tuition Fee: 
"There you go, man!
Keep as cool as you can.
Face piles and piles of trials with smiles.
It riles them to believe that you perceive the web they weave.
And keep on thinking free!"


Okay, there is one way to stop Moloch's Engine. 
Destroy it.
Allah's Black Cube 9
Kabbalah = Allah's Kaaba
*********SAVE MESSAGE, INTERNET - zteph | ello
Instead of allowing Atlas to Rise,
why don't we make him Shrug instead?
"This is the story of a man who said that he would stop the world's motor and did."
Acts 7:43"Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, 
and the star of your god Remphan; figures which ye made to worship them" 

Considered by Muslims to be the Bayt Allāh (Arabic: بَيْت الله‎, "House of God") [but is really the House of the Beast666]. 
It fulfills the same role as the Tabernacle and Holy of Holies in Judaism.
Will anyone stop the Kaaba in Mecca from being fed?
The pilgrims encircling it are providing it with the energy it needs to run. 
Stop feeding it, and it will starve.
If the Courage, Intelligence and Will isn't there,
it's the Final Cut..the final scene for you and me;
we all meet our Maker...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zOJHz6Przdw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...