Monday 11 March 2019

Message From The Misfits

CLIFFS NOTES for Misfits Lyrics
*Album: 'Cuts From the Crypt

The lord of war from his right hand man betrayed 

Beneath the battle field his murdered corpse they hide 
[It wasn't risen from the dead]

Curse from hell 
Dead kings rise for vengeance owed.
Sick breaths of undead life
"Help me angel evil" cried
The children of the night
Take this wasted mortal life
Melt me into blacklight
Lie on the floor and let the body die
Become the beasts in which you fear.


We become
[activated]

Our time has come
We are the outcasted, 

[cast out of the Garden]

Ancient descendants
The ones who've been calling and
Would you still die for the dead, yet still living
Starved of a time that's now come, whoa-oh
We are the children
The hungry children
We become
Erupt in violence
Seduce the silence
Our time has come
We are the kindred, 

[the Fam]

Hell's ancient descendant slaves
Blood quenches the hunger

[Blood Hungry Man]
You want it, you need it
Blood quench the hungerTheir eyes for many centuries

Peered in from space

On Mars, a darker side
"Earth they must invade"
The fire in the skies
[the Sun]
The warlord chief commands
Monsters invade the earth from space
In our darkest hour
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zm72p_AXOnU

Mars attacks, 


Now their planet won't survive
Their world turn into ash
Monsters invade the earth from space
"Vengeance is mine" [sayeth the LORD] 
Snap of your spine;
Tracking, the wolf's at your throat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpG_KiNvHac

The beast so silent, feeding
Into Hell you go speeding
By the Moon Crypt, doors open
To the master bedroom, 
Where the vampires feast
The ghouls all came from their humble abodes
To get a jolt from my electrodes
Well, the zombies were having fun
The party had just begun
The guests included Dracula and his son
When you get to my door, 
Tell them Only sent you
It crawls into your brain
Dragged from the silence where you hide

[dragged down by the stone]

They're calling me,
Creatures of the night
The serpent's tongue
Fed throughout the ages
On the blood of mankind I've seen it all
From grace men fall
Babylon
Curse of all creations
Winged serpent of the pit
Monstrosity
Cast down from Heaven
To pillage below
The serpent's eyes still watching for its easy prey feed upon the hopeless,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeIgFsU0x4I
Cutting with the knife,

Blood is spilling everywhere
She will be my wife
Incisions must be accurate
I know just what to do
My hands are trembling
I can't spare to slip up with this knife
Her beauty so illogical
The beast come gliding in


I have the power if you have the nerve
You will be mine
My request you will serve
A flash of his tail and a spread of his wings
I hold the power
The devil did sing
Signed in blood along a dotted line
Here's the soul of your boy
As I promised, in this toy
Pull his strings and hear my laughter
The deal has been sealed, signed, delivered to Hell
Once upon a long time ago lived evil
Awakened to find that you're looking through the eyes
Of a madman's evil monster
Devil Doll, 
Evil be thy master
A dark angel leads me to evil far beyond the grave
Declares me a phantom demon I don't know
And then I lose my mind
It betrays me
Angel of Death
He's the one inside
Erase my soul for all your sins can never be undone
We have been waiting for you
We're still waiting for you to come inside
You won't be leaving, 
You are mine 
Those sick dead eyes tell me, 
Tell me you are mine 
Down, down, down through the deep dark wells 
Through the animal realm 
Let me be the one, the first to welcome you to hell

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...