Tuesday 5 March 2019

Operation Qanon

INTO THE HIVE
The majuscule letter Q represents the vulva of Isis

I've never seen a diamond in the flesh
 I'm not proud of my address, 
in the torn up town
No post code envy
We don't care
 Everybody's like Cristal,
Maybach, 
Diamonds on your timepiece
Tigers on a gold leash
We aren't caught up in your love affair
We'll never be royals
It don't run in our blood
We crave a different kind of buzz
Let me be your Ruler.
You can call me Queen Bee.
And baby I'll rule (I'll rule I'll rule I'll rule)Let me live that fantasy
My friends and I 
we've cracked the code
We're bigger than we ever dreamed
and I'm in love with being queen
Life is great without a care!
Building proprietary data sets from primary sources.
Test a proposed definition of “recklessly acquisitive”.
A new need for intelligent technology to systematically collect and organise the data.
Automated pipeline” of relevant, comprehensive data.
Natural language processing techniques to extract relevant but unstructured information. 
Levels of intelligent automation allows Hivemind to focus its human intelligence on subsets of information sources.
Event-based signals and corporate governance signals.
The continued ability to source, create and enhance new, quality datasets.
 Global architecture of secondary market trading.
Large, well-labelled training data sets.
Turning unstructured datasets into accurately categorised, machine-learning training data.
Entity extraction through named entity recognition.
Data division leveraging human abilities on a huge scale through crowdsourcing initiatives.
Labelling images.
Collecting single well-defined numbers from unstructured documents.
Copying information from paper documents into a digital database;
 A perfect candidate for Hivemind’s AI-driven tools.
Discuss potential use-cases.
New techniques and applications in data science Trump's the need for secrecy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...