Wednesday 13 March 2019

SATAN, The Holy Diver

SATAN, THE HOLY DIVER
Stars on 45 (Stars on Black Cube [SUN] 9/666)
Instrumental intro to "Venus"
LUCIFER: "Sugar, ah honey honey, you are my candy girl and you got me wantin' you. This happened once before when I came to your door (no reply). They said it wasn't you, but I saw you peak through your window. You know, if you break my heart I'll go [CLUE!].
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aa911_8TP2s
But I'll be back again 'cause I told you once before, "Goodbye". But I came back again and asked the girl what she wanted to be. She said "Baby, can't you see?"

"I want to be famous, the star of the screen" 
[SATAN WAS UNFALLEN BEFORE FALLING; we are the offspring of Satan]
LUCIFER TEMPTED SATAN: with 3 fruits
1. Lust of the Flesh
2. Lust of the Eyes
3. Pride of Life 
for thou hast said in thine heart, 'I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God'
"I will be like the most High" (Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell [earth])


Isaiah 14

The Lord will choose Israel"
"The house of ISRAEL shall possess them (their bodies)"
"The whole earth is at rest (not orbiting)"
"Hell from beneath is moved for you to meet you at thy coming [when Satan lands]
"It stirreth up the dead [AI Phantoms] for you, even all the Chief Ones of the Earth (Beast666's Heart)
"It hath raised up from their thrones all the Kings of the Nations" JESUS: KING OF KINGS
"Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; that made the world as a wilderness and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners?"
"Thou art cast out; thrust through with a Sword [S-Word; Swear/Oath Word; He Brew 22]
"That go down to the stones of the pit [12 Tribes of ISRAEL/Crown of the Queen Bee]"
"Prepare slaughter for his children (we are his offspring)"
"For I will rise up against them", saith the Lord of hosts, "and cut off from Babylon (The LORD of BABYLON cleanses BABYLON) the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew"

the bitter water solution of salts [SALT OF THE EARTH] that remains after sodium chloride has crystallized CRYSTALS

"The Lord hath founded Z Ion [OMEGA ION]
1 John: 38:8 
"The one who does what is sinful, free willful is of the devil [read backwards: 'lived; past tense'; 
the devil has been sinning from the beginning [since the Holy first did his Dive to earth]"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhGEGIBGLu8

The reason the Son of God appeared was to destroy the devil’s work.
But you can do something in between...
Baby, you can drive my car [program body]
"Yes, I'm gonna be a star!" 
[Satan fell for it; the Great Gig in the Sky]

Listen, do you want to know a secret?
Do you promise not to tell?

Closer...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9e9NSMY8QiQ
"I'm in love with you" 
[LIAR! TRICKSTER!]
Try to see it my way
While you see it your way, you run the risk of knowing that our love might soon be gone
[LIAR! TRICKSTER!]
We can work it out
I should have known better with a girl like you
That I would love everything that you do
And I do..
Who is this Trickster?
He's a real nowhere man,
Sitting in his nowhere land.

Me:
"You're gonna lose that girl
(Yes, yes you're gonna lose that girl)
You're gonna lo-se that, yeah

Yes, yes you're gonna lose that girl!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...