Friday 8 March 2019

Windows To the Soulless


To be comfortable in one's skin, one wishes to see on the outside what is on the inside. If the eyes are the windows to the soul, what do the eyes look like if there is no soul to see?



Jareth Nebula:now-33-year-old’s new legal moniker (inspired by David Bowie’s 'Jareth the Goblin King, from the film, 'Labyrinth'.
The name is derived from the IAO WORD22: YERED (יֶרֶד)

THE WORD IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE LABYRINTH [bewildering arguments]
~and~
THE WORD IS RESPONSIBLE FOR HALLOWEEN [hollow opinions]

Jareth decided to label himself as an agender or genderless: as an alien.

Jareth had his nipples removed and wears  an otherworldly layer of makeup to look “less human.”
“People treat me like a freak because I’m an alien"


“I don’t think or feel like humans,” said Jareth. “I can’t really explain it to others — I’m simply otherworldly. I didn’t feel comfortable as either gender or even anything in between. I know I’m stuck in a human form and that’s how I’m perceived by others — but to me, I’m an alien with no gender.”

Just like the non-creative Andy Warhol who had to, instead, rearrange and reorganize information available to him.
One thing many people may not be aware of is the fact that Andy Warhol was celibate. Even though he was known to be homosexual, to have had partners, and even did many works with erotic male figures, he still practiced celibacy.

The Plasma (Star) Tics (Bugs)
Catch a virus, catch a bug
Catch a mind virus, catch a mind bug
Pearl (Oyster Owner) Jam: 'Bugs'
All these... 
I got bugs; 
Their eggs in my head; 
Bugs on my window; 
Trying to get in. 
Standing sitting kneeling... 
A few block the door 
And now the question's: 
Do I kill them? 
Become their friend? 
Do I trick them? 
I don't think they're that dumb. 
Do I join them? 
Looks like that's the one. 
They're always takin' over; 
I see they surround me, I see... 
See them deciding my fate. 
Oh, that which was once...
was once up to me... 
Now it's too late. 
One on one; 
That's when I had a chance. 
I'll just stop now 
I'll become naked 
And with the bugs,
I'll become one.

In just about every photo, Wendy O Williams often performed topless, with black electrical tape over her nipples. 

The Plasmatics: 'Masterplan'

One, two, one two, FUCK YOU
Masterplan, masterplan, masterplan
Masterplan, Superman, masterplan
Masterplan, Ku Klux Klan, masterplan
You get down on your knees
Masterplan, masterplan, masterplan
Can't tell the forest from the trees
You had it made but you blew it
You had it made, you had it made, but you blew it all away
Masterplan, macho man, masterplan
It makes you feel so virile
Masterplan, delivery man, masterplan
You'd like to rule the world
Masterplan, masterplan, masterplan
You like controlling minds
You had it made, you had it made, you had it made but you blew it
You had it made, you had it made, you had it made but you blew it
You had it made, you had it made, but you blew it all away
Masterplan
You've got the eyes of a stranger (from a strange place)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zGrzZt4SCs0

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...