Thursday 7 March 2019

The God Particle

IAO
[from the loins of ISIS springs the WORD22-ALPHA/OMEGA]

The geometry of IAO and the numbering of atoms and IAO's derivatives.


Fragments of Psalm 22 from Origen’s Hexapla [a sixfold text in parallel pillars]
Origen was looking for translations 
that exist in addition to the Seventy 
and in addition to the generally used 
translations of Aquila, Simmachus 
and Theodotion. He extracted them 
into the Light of God. He had found 
a copy in Likopol and another in some 
other place. In the Hexapla, he places 
not only the fifth, but also the sixth 
and seventh with notes to one.............


Dear Glenn

My name is X123 and I was wondering if you can help me. I'm a Christian and some time ago I was looking on a website about God's name YHWH in Hebrew and it said that in Greek it was written as Iao which means Iota alpha omega. So I looked it up on Wikipedia and the person who wrote the article said that Iao was called 'the god of the seven rays' and it was a sun god. So I had another look around and I found out that Iao was also used in Gnosticism and it was associated with the chnoubis which is an Egyptian Gnostic solar icon and that has seven rays coming out of the head. If you can would you look into it for me… I'm a bit confused with it.
Thanks

Second to Sun, 
Second to sun,
Like Jupiter, 
We are the ones.
All atoms, report to the sun... 
We are the ones.
The grandest performance, 
Next in line to enormous.
Epicureans say its the senses,
Over reason to finish the sentence.
Gods and fear, 
Glass ceiling Above and Below.
Why are we here?
You were so sure,
We thought you would know.
You don't know!
Belief is split to 4 
Like a cross on the floor;
It's split front, 
Back and side from side,
THEY CALLED IT GOD! I SAY THE SUN!
You call it god, 
I'll worship the sun, 
Without all her fire there won't be anyone.
Second to Sun.
Winds 11, 000 miles per hour, red red hot!
I want my storm to never, ever end!


Deep Purple: the Violet Ray, 
Child of the God of Fire 
And Tear of the Virgin..




No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...