Sunday 10 March 2019

The Last Adam Bomb

THE [LAST] ADAM BOMB
1 Corinthians 15

v.8 "And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time."
v.15 "We have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not."


THE LIVING DEAD WALK THE EARTH
OFFSPRING OF THE FIRST ADAM ARE CUT-OFF FROM ORIGINAL DIVINE SOURCE [EDEN]

v.21 "For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead"

For he [APOLLO the SUN] must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet [INSIDE THE MOON]

Grave, 'Sorrowfilled Moon'

I can't breathe but still emotions flow through me.

(Like I never left your side)
I can hear you cry from my final place of rest;
Sorrowfilled moon shines through my six foot roof.
I long for you to bring me back;
Silently I'm cursing all beliefs.
Wondering if you dream of me,
Like I never left your side.
I can hear you cry from my final place of rest;
If you love me you should join me;
Share this void I'm in.
If you love me you'll make sure well stay together
[IMPLICATION: POSSIBILITY OF NOT STAYING]
Buried beneath the rain from this clouded sky
I can't breathe but still emotions flow through me
Like I never left your side
I can hear you cry from my final place of rest
Sorrowfilled moon shines through me six feet roof
I long for you to bring me back

SPRING EQUINOX / OSTARA
The Temple of Solomon [Sol/Sun of One]

1 Kings 11:5

"For Solomon went after Ashtoreth"
"You Call it Easter, We Call it Ostara." -Peg Aloi,
Ishtar [EASTER], Astarte, and Ashtoreth are all name-variations of “Ostara";
the QUEEN BEE of HEAVEN'S LEAVEN, the HIVE.

"He rose again the third day"
RESURRECTION: This is the first day of spring, which marks the adolescence of the Sun God and makes way for the lushness of summer.
The festival Ostara is characterized by the rejoining of the Mother Goddess and her lover-consort-son.
The winter solstice marks the shortest day of the year.
For the Northern Hemisphere, it occurs around December 25th.
Once it has reached this lowest point [BURIED]
an interesting thing happens: the sun appears to stop moving south for three days
 [DEAD FOR THREE DAYS]
After this, the sun moves 1° north, announcing the coming of spring. [RISES AGAIN]

Paraphilliac body control

To slay the phantom from my soul
...you're gonna die !
Unholy evil prophets rise
Fire is raining from the endless skies
Can you hear the final thunder roaring?
Napalm in the morning!
Skin peeling off to drop your timid mask
You wish that death redeems you fast
Creation of the fire seems the perfect nude
Your carbonized torso just a part of you
...you're gonna die !
Unholy evil prophets rise
See the hollow face
That burned down and raped
Your petition refused
Screaming for your life
Suffocation cries
Religions been lost
Dancing in the flames
That's your destiny
Surrendered to the gods
Time bomb warrior
Flancked all around
Fighting back their lies
You are my soul insane
Blood stops feeding veins
God damn monkey's bite
Ashes dung the ground
Infuriate mauled
Recrudescence of wounds
There's no time to waste
Smash'em without grace
Hell is coming to you

"Are you okay? You're white as a GHOST!"
The Aryan Sun Gods: A Forgotten Memory of White Origins

The SS would kidnap children who had blonde hair and blue eyes

FORBIDDEN, 'OMEGA WAVE'



No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...