Sunday 24 March 2019

Breaking the Spell(ing)

BREAKING THE WITCH'S SPELL
break the spelling he-brews..

Revelations 1:1-3 >> Regulations 1:1-3 תגלות << תגלות
1. Things that must come to pass soon; and he sent and drew it through his angel to his clown boy.
2. Who recognizes the Word of God, and of the Witnesses of Joshua, and of all things he said.
3. Blessed is he who knows, and those who hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written in him, which is the matter of man.


Far away across the field
The tolling of the iron bell
Calls the faithful to their knees
To hear the softly spoken magic spells
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeqGuaAl6Ic

Genesis 2 גענעסיס >> Genes 2 גענעס

ימלען און די ערד זענען פאַרטיק, און אַלע די באַלעבאָס פון זיי. 1. Myself and the land is finished, and all the host of them.
און אין זיבעטן ט ג געענדיקט זייַן אַרבעט וואָס ער האט געמאכט; און ער האָט איבערגעגעבן אויף דעם זיבעטן טאָג פֿון אַלע זייַנע ווע וואָס ער האט געמכ.
2 And in the seventh day he finished his work which he had made; And he delivered on the seventh day all the sons of Zayneh, which he had consecrated.
" He travels and expatriates ; as the bee 
From flower to flower, so he from land to land, 
'J'he mannprs, customs, policy of all. 
Pay contributions to the store he glean? ; 
He seeks intelliponce from every clinic. 
And spreads the honey of his deep research 
At his return, — a rich repast for me.' " 
Writing for my own sex, my greatest ambition was to have offered 
, this first attempt to the noblest and most beloved of our sex, our 
Nation's Idol, Her Eoyal Highness the Princess of Wales. I hope that the daily jottings of my private 
journal will yield a sketch of the inner life of the Holy Land 
in general, and of Damascus in particular.if this 
book proves to be the humble instrument that launches and 
prospers any one of my philanthropic projects for the Land of 
my heart, I shall have lived for some good purpose.Then a horror of 
the common groove, of the cab-sliafts of civilization, of the con- 
tamination of cities, of the vulgarities of life, takes its hold of me.I yearn for the desert to recover the purity of my mind and 
the dignity of human nature — to be regenerated amongst the 
Arabs.where you are wrapt in the solemn, silent mystery, 
the romantic halo, of pure Oriental life.Dragomans know what pleases their victims, 
and they have a jargon of their own.Mr. Disraeli. the inner 
life of the harini.I 
shall go to the fountain head of my religion, founded by my 
Hebrew Saviour, where the magnetic influence lingers still, and 
learn the theology of thousands of years gone by. I had a " bee in my bonnet,"She 
looked like a " lame duck" All night Paris was like the " Land of the Sun." France appeared in her greatest pomp, luxury, and glory. The 
illuminations were unequalled.All the columns, the Place Yendome, and 
the hundred squares, had serpents of gas-lamps, twining from top 
to bottom,to exchange the 
blowing, damp, cold, rainy, foggy winter of England, and our 
angry little channel, for a mother-of-pearl sea, and the balmy 
breath of the sweet South.the unpleasant fog 
whistle was our lullaby.to meet like a broken half 
moon,*' grass widows," If you loved a stone 
I would put it in my bosom, and if you hated the moon I would 
not sit under its rays."The harim was numerous. They all had brown faces, tattooed 
blue, and their lips dyed blue. From them I learnt the " skeleton 
of the camp,"I want thee not, O life ! in this strange land. 
The longing eyes find not their lover."The 
Cave of Pan is large, and has a fig tree growing out of a crevice.
https://archive.org/stream/innerlifeofsyria01burtuoft/innerlifeofsyria01burtuoft_djvu.txt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...