Friday 1 March 2019

Psalm 23 Deciphered



Lucifer or Lou Cipher?


CIPHER "The Lord is my shepherd" DECIPHER: The God of this world is Captain Hook. CIPHER: "I shall not want" DECIPHER: "I shall not will. I shall not desire." CIPHER: "He maketh me to lie down in green pastures" DECIPHER: "He forces me to be a vegetable among the vegetables." CIPHER: "He leadeth me beside the still waters" DECIPHER: "He leads me beside the Swamp of Flies and Toads." CIPHER: "He restoreth my soul" DECIPHER: "He stores my soul in this Prison Planet for another 6,000 year round and held for a thousand years in hell while the Zombies take over for their 1000 years under the Prince of Darkness." CIPHER: "He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake." DECIPHER: "He puts me in lock-step with the moral code for 666." CIPHER: Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death" DECIPHER: "Yea, though I walk this earth." CIPHER: "I will fear no evil; for Thou art with me DECIPHER: "I will not suffer the consequences, killing during the depopulation phase, for I serve the Angel of Death who protects me with his black feathered wings." CIPHER: "Thy rod and Thy staff, they comfort me." DECIPHER: "Thy Prick and thy Claw, they hook me." CIPHER: "Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies" DECIPHER: "Thou preparest a time-table before me in the presence of the non-captive." CIPHER: "Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over." DECIPHER: "Their blood shall be on my head; my temple spills over with wickedness." CIPHER: "Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life" DECIPHER: "Surely, the Good is not in front of me and I face the Unmerciful One all the days of my life." CIPHER: I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever.

DECIPHER: "I pledge never to be set free from my Savior ever, and stay here in Never Land with Pan, the Flute Player."




I can't stay home, I gotta keep movin'

'Cause somewhere abstract coincidence happens
I gotta keep doin', I gotta get out
I gotta roam, it's somethin' that moves me
It's somethin' that uses me without a doubt
See someone in passin' while out and about
But try to stay open, the forces in motion
Next thing I know I'm happily travelin'
Puttin' in action ideas that I mouth
Cause I speak it and do it, talk it and walk it
I'm so bad about it, I shout it out loud
Explorin' my prison until I'm let out
They keep me on course, it's just clear that I've found
Imprisoned in flesh and reality's dressings
I'll keep on expressin' reality's lessons
That made manifest every woman and child
That journey- have it's way
Sometimes I get beat up, sometimes I'm the beater
Travelin' East and West, on every known highway
South to North carryin' that torch until I'm old and grey
Well in the mean time in between I'm pushin' through this
Sometimes my feet hurt from walkin' so long
I said in the mean time in between I'm on my duty
Are side-stepped or crushed on the way to the door
Sometimes I'm defeated, sometimes I get cheated
Sometimes I just need it, 'cause sometimes I'm wrong
So the question's repeated, why even try?
When there's rocks in the road, pot-holes in the lawn
The victory's sweeter when obstacles either
So I go on my own, have faith in the road
Guidin' my path on this map 'till I'm gone
I can share that control cause I'm never alone
I hear the Kreator speak to me through whispers
On winds the voices of friends and of foes
Shows that he knows me and helps me along
I listen to omens, the things that he shows me
And when they lay me down
And follow him closely, where he goes mostly
That journey- have it's way
I got my.. I got my, I got my duty. I got my duty I know!
To rest in my Earthly grave
And when they lay me down
But in the meantime I, I got my duty
Navigate that big sky wave
In the meantime in between time I, I'm pushin' through this
In the meantime in between time I, I got to do this
In the meantime in between time I, I got my duty

tzevaot or sabaoth ("hosts" or "armies", Hebrew: צבאות) as YHWH Elohe Tzevaot ("YHWH God of Hosts") Fatboy (HUMAN HOST) Slim (AI GHOST) Allah/Zeus, the LORD of HOSTS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jUyJptOAvE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Debunking the Hoax that Debunked a Hoax of a Real Confession that A Hoax was Made

A video emerged showing Stanley Kubrick getting interviewed on camera so that he could confess to the world that he was the one who filmed ...